AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you get fans and a following?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
consistency. make a schedule and stick to it.

Keeping a good schedule, cam 5 days/week for 7-8, depending on how much free time you got on your hand.
Unpopular opinion - Twitter helped me a lot. I got a lot of members from social media by posting on a daily basis and doing way too much outreach.

I recommend longevity. Cam regularly, be engaging and really interact with your customers :) It's taken me ten years of camming to create a good following, and you do tend to develop one over time, even if you don't want to.
Thank you it's awesome reading what you would recommend. 10 years is a long time but I bet for you it's been worth it after these 10 years.

Thank you it's awesome reading what you would recommend. 10 years is a long time but I bet for you it's been worth it after these 10 years.
10 years is a huge period, and millions of subscribers can be brought in for it. Just do as you know.

How do you get fans and followers to start buying Subscriptions ,& content ? Any tricks to being successful? Thanks

As a customer I can say for myself that consistency is essential. Nothing will lose followers faster than never knowing if you are going to be on or not. There are some models I like but may only see once a month because they don't have a set schedule. It's hard to feel much of a connection when it seems like seeing them is random chance.

Definitely consistency, and mixing up your content.

As others have said, try to make a schedule and stick to it. I do 2x/week solo, 2x/week with partners etc. Set goals for how many followers gained per week. Stuff like that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Getting people in your room isn't difficult. Many people wonder in just to check it out. The difficulty is to hold them and make them coming back. As been mentioned, getting a connection with the member is important. Try to find out some of his interests. There will always be some things you have in common. Maybe music, pets, sport, etc, etc. Maybe he likes sexy talk, a certain bodypart or even clothing.
Make notes about good tippers so that when he returns, you can continue with the conversations.

Make notes about good tippers so that when he returns, you can continue with the conversations.
Yep. It's a bit disappointing to be last month's highest tipper and have an extensive messaging history with a model, only to realise she isn't sure who you are and confuse you for someone else when you come back. I know it's probably overwhelming at times and that cam models don't owe me anything, but it comes across as a little bit lazy.

I keep brief notes on most of my (vanilla) customers so I can e.g. ask them how their dog is when they randomly call me or I do my monthly or quarterly followup with them. People like it when you take an interest in them, and everybody loves attention and being regocnised.

Reactions: RubySeks
Yep. It's a bit disappointing to be last month's highest tipper and have an extensive messaging history with a model, only to realise she isn't sure who you are and confuse you for someone else when you come back. I know it's probably overwhelming at times and that cam models don't owe me anything, but it comes across as a little bit lazy.

I keep brief notes on most of my (vanilla) customers so I can e.g. ask them how their dog is when they randomly call me or I do my monthly or quarterly followup with them. People like it when you take an interest in them, and everybody loves attention and being regocnised.
People incredibly like it when people show interest in them, just an ordinary conversation....

Status
Not open for further replies.