AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how do you keep track of your websites you are listed on -

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnie

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2014
Canada
Twitter Username
@_minnieriley_
Tumblr Username
minnieoncam
MFC Username
MinnieStClair
Streamate Username
minnie
Chaturbate Username
Minniestclaire
So for those who are on multiple cam sites, or just multiple sites in general.

I am talking about more then 5 sites. How do you keep track of the login information and their websites addresses.

Yes I know you can bookmark and use a notebook or evernote or something.

Re: how do you keep track of your websites you are listed o

Personally, I use 1Password. Lots of other people use browsers that keep all of their usernames and passwords, too. I'm also guilty of writing things down in a notebook, and my mom uses a Word doc that's just "password" backwards (drowssap, in case you didn't want to sound it out). Lots of solutions!

Honestly though, I keep all of my email, and if I were making sure I hadn't forgotten a site I was registered for I would be super careful and go back through all my camming mail.

And your post reminded me that I need to close my MGF and SM accounts, haha.

Re: how do you keep track of your websites you are listed o

Minnie said:
So for those who are on multiple cam sites, or just multiple sites in general.

I am talking about more then 5 sites. How do you keep track of the login information and their websites addresses.

Yes I know you can bookmark and use a notebook or evernote or something.

http://keepass.info/

Simple free software that keeps track of user name, password, url, any notes you want. Randomly generates very secure passwords. Works on pretty much every platform out there including your phone.

That way you only have to memorize the one password to get into it. Then just click a button that copies your user name to clipboard for a few seconds before it is securely wiped out of memory. Another button for password.

Lets you also organize entries into sub folders of your own making for ease. I personally have 385 entries now for every single webpage I've ever signed into. Don't know a single password on any of them. Most are 25 random digits or longer.

If you decide to try this, go with the professional edition. Still free but more features.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.