AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you know which camsites are a studio to be avoided, and which ones are the "main" site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I do find looking into different cam sites interesting, and I'm not opposed to trying many. However, is there a certain resource or reference you check to determine whether you are signing up directly to a site, or whether it's a skeevy studio? Like a camsite database or something LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: babybellaxo
There's this site: https://www.wecamgirls.com/resources/camsites/ but don't put too much faith in the ones with very few reviews
I will second this. Register under a different username than you cam under in case you need to give a site a poor review otherwise you might get fallback from a unpleasant rep and then go to the cam site section and just scroll through every single one of them. There are TONS. Read the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.