AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you like your coffee?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I'm not a coffee drinker, so I can't really answer this question.

inb4 Coffee Crisp.

I used to put lots of sugar and creamer/milk in it. Now each morning I have a 9oz cup with just a single heaping tablespoon of sugar. I never thought I'd learn to like it without the milk or creamer, but I enjoy it now. I doubt I will ever enjoy it without sugar, though. And I can't stand fake sweeteners in it. Must be real sugar.

I take it with a fourth vanilla creamer.....and two vanilla flavour shots.....I know it's terrible for me but I don't care.

Reactions: Gen
I gave up my coffee habit last month. I miss it. My favorite treat is a triple shot venti white mocha. NOT decaf. Decaf tastes fake.

Reactions: JessieWolfe
VenusFaery said:
I gave up my coffee habit last month. I miss it. My favorite treat is a triple shot venti white mocha. NOT decaf. Decaf tastes fake.

OOHH NOM NOM. White Mocha is my fave, and definitely with extra shots. The more caffeine in those the better! :D

Reactions: JessieWolfe
If we're talking starbucks, then it has to be a venti white mocha. Occasionally, I'll get it iced with caramel (I can thank Rayne for turning me onto that during my trip to visit her.) but I only get that once in a while.

If I'm making myself coffee at work or at home though, it's 5 french vanilla creamers and one packet of Sugar in the Raw. Most of the time, I need my coffee to taste as little like coffee as possible. :p

Definitely talking Starbucks.

I love their hot chocolate too... they had a salted caramel hot chocolate that was simply divine. I would probably trade baristas sexual favors for a well made salted caramel hot chocolate.

If we're talking drip coffee, I typically drink it 20 ounces at a time (from the café at work) with 5 packets of sugar and around 2 ounces of half and half. That said, I often end up getting some other coffee beverage (mostly flavored lattés; both hot and iced) or sometimes I feel more like a chai tea latté.

at the gas station

1/2 cup of ice

pour in coffee until coffee gets to the top of the ice (gotta be hot coffee so it melts the ice as it goes)

fill the rest with whatever cappuccino flavor I feel like (usually hot cocoa or french vanilla)

wait for the foam to go down and add creamer

stir

mmmm

(I don't like coffee)

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
We have Starbucks here in Bangkok on every street corner, just like Subway....its almost like living in New York only about 90% cheaper...lol..For coffee I go to True Coffee ( half the price of Starbucks and better coffee) .....Mila likes Cappucino or regular coffee with lots of cream and sugar... Thais don't really like our coffee, they drink something they call coffee that is so sweet that a dentist visit is obligatory after each cup :-D

An update on my coffee drinking status! I've had a major craving for Caramel Lattés of both the hot and iced varieties lately. Mostly Iced because by 9 AM on the coast of SC, it's already humid and getting warm.

I am currently enjoying a piping hot white mocha from SB. It is my first cup of coffee since my surgery last week, and it is quite possibly the best cup of coffee I've ever had.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
I am going to have to enjoy my coffee with a ton of milk in it today. Like, more milk than coffee.

I'm not supposed to have coffee at all right now, seeing as how a stomach ulcer doesn't appreciate it much, but I must avoid my caffeine withdrawal to avoid wanting to take ibuprofen for the headache that will ensue if I don't have coffee, and ibuprofen is probably what started this issue to begin with.

My life is complicated.

i don't really drink coffee. it used to be cappuccinos but since moving I can't find a decent place to save my life. so Java Monsters FTW. Moca Loca, but today I chose Original...until later when I need another one to keep my all nighter going and it's Loca Moca!

Just thought I'd let you know that this thread (and quite a few others you've commented on) has been dead for 5 years. Luckily, we have these old threads to learn how camming has changed over time, but some of these threads are just filler. Like this one, about coffee. It's good forum protocol to only "resurrect" an old thread if it is actually worth bringing back to life (like rules changing over time, a recipe thread, etc). Basically, if you would start a thread yourself for it, but there already is one, use your best judgement on whether it deserves a new thread. If you don't think it's important/funny/awesome enough to start a new thread about, then it probably isn't worth bringing back from the dead.

Anyway, I did the same thing when I signed up here years ago! So don't worry about it! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying ACF!

Nothing added, unless I get it from somewhere that happens to serve terrible coffee, then I'll add sugar as needed.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I preffer instant coffee,-4-5 spoons coffee, 2 spoons sugar(all small spoons ofc) half water half milk ,in my huge (650ml) mug. and i drink 2-3 of these a day. I am the biggest coffee lover in the history of ever!

Attachments

• mug.jpg
    mug.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2
I set the coffeemaker at night so code is ready when I stumble out of bed in the morning. I rarely but a coffee anywhere. It's a home thing.

I used to do half a Splenda and lots of cream but since I did a Whole30 I drink it black, maybe with a splash of almond milk or a half packet of stevia.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I love my coffee with cream and a bit of sugar or Splenda.

My favourite thing is during the fall semester, when it's pumpkin spice latte season, getting a plain coffee with a shot of the pumpkin spice syrup and then adding cream. It's like the latte but less sweet and much less expensive. Also good with hazelnut or toffee nut, if you like flavoured coffee.

In the summer I drink iced coffee like it's going outta style!

I was a barista for 6 years, so I'm a bit of an unintentional coffee snob. If it's good quality coffee, I'll drink it with just 1 sugar and 1 cream or black.

If it's normal coffee from the gas station or whatever, I like to sweeten it up with lots of non dairy vanilla creamer.

(Gen, I think I'm accidentally following you around the forums today hahaha #notacreeper)

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn_LoL and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.