AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do You Take Your Coffee?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually black with cinnamon and stevia. When I feel spicy I use fat free milk or almond/rice/soy milk. Never heard of bulletproof coffee, is there any benefits to it? I’m going to google it and try next week.

Black. If I go to Starbucks with someone I'll get a flat white. At IKEA I get a latte from the machine in the cafeteria. Sometimes the machine leaves room for an extra shot. Plus it's free if you're an IKEA Family Member. On occasion I'll have a latte at a nice coffee place. Once or twice a year if I'm out with friends I might try the latest frou-frou drink, maybe.

Never heard of bulletproof coffee, is there any benefits to it?
I've pretty much only seen it as a breakfast substitute for people who are doing Keto. It's a good way to get extra fat in, but there are so many yummy fatty things to eat that it's not really necessary. I've tried it and it's really creamy and delicious, but it gave me wicked heartburn.

I dont drink coffee, but I drink a lot of soda. Coffee is too hot and I find it gross.

Black, no sweetener...in a giant vat.

All joking aside I have developed a horrible coffee addiction....I go through 6-16 cups a day :(

Here are some options for you guys, though (the butter coffee reminded me, because I know it's in one of the older entries): https://puttingweirdthingsincoffee.com/

I just went down the strangest coffee-blog deep dive, thanks @Lintilla - I might actually have to try some of those. :D

And my coffee preferences? I'm trying to avoid sugar, so at home it's french press mid-roast + heavy cream. On the road I'll throw in some packet creamers (French Vanilla / Irish Cream are the best) if it's standard hotel/gas station brew, but if there's a coffee shop nearby I'll go get a flat white or something similar.

Also, matcha lattes are amazing if you need a boost but you're sensitive to the acid in coffee.

In the butt. Just kidding , there's no more room in there

but seriously... black with sweetener.

With diabetes-level sugar and creamer. I really need to taper off so much sugar but I think coffee is super bitter without it :( I need dat caffeine though

I think I mentioned it earlier, but I've found that heavy cream is rich enough to help offset the bitterness. It takes some getting used to, but adding about a tablespoon to an 8oz cup helped get me down to using almost no sugar from my diabetes-level sugar obsession before.

Also, blonde roasts are often less bitter than dark roasts...it might be worth exploring different levels of processing to see one is better for you?

Reactions: HixCharlie
I found an awesome Keto friendly non dairy creamer called Nut Pods and I’m in love! It’s zero carb/zero sugar an in most grocery stores now! I have two packets of stevia in the raw and about 6-8 tablespoons of nut pods (6-8 grams of fat!) in my morning tea. I had to quit coffee a while back but I make my tea the same as my coffee...

Reactions: Gen
I found an awesome Keto friendly non dairy creamer called Nut Pods and I’m in love! It’s zero carb/zero sugar an in most grocery stores now! I have two packets of stevia in the raw and about 6-8 tablespoons of nut pods (6-8 grams of fat!) in my morning tea. I had to quit coffee a while back but I make my tea the same as my coffee...
Yessss! They have a pumpkin spice one that’s pretty good but the dark chocolate orange one is AMAZING. I love it.

Yessss! They have a pumpkin spice one that’s pretty good but the dark chocolate orange one is AMAZING. I love it.
What what!? I’ve only seen hazelnut and vanilla omg

What what!? I’ve only seen hazelnut and vanilla omg
I got them from a Canadian website called Natura Market so they might not have them in stores at most places! I did find a different brand of coconut/almond mix that had pumpkin spice at Target in the States. It’s really cool how many options there are nowadays!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Status
Not open for further replies.