AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does this happen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up, I knew more than a few girls who started puberty at 7 years old and would have been 'capable' of giving birth by that age... It's not actually all that uncommon to start puberty that early around here.

The getting pregnant part, that obviously wasn't her choice though and I won't pretend to not be completely disgusted by the thought of a male taking advantage of her like that.

the record for youngest birth is 5 years old last i saw. a chinese girl back in i think it was 1982 or so.

as long as an egg is present, pregnancy is possible. ovulation in an otherwise normal child is highly unlikely, but sometimes the presence of hormones in the food or water supply can cause ovulation even before puberty

Some males are fertile as young as five, from what I heard... maybe it was a case of two kids playing around?

I know, I know, not likely, but I can hope, right?

Apparently the father was a 17 year-old who has now run away because he knows he's in big doo-doo...I don't think it was just playing around. :( Poor kid.

southsamurai said:
the record for youngest birth is 5 years old last i saw. a chinese girl back in i think it was 1982 or so.

as long as an egg is present, pregnancy is possible. ovulation in an otherwise normal child is highly unlikely, but sometimes the presence of hormones in the food or water supply can cause ovulation even before puberty
Yups, except it was in Peru. She was five, and had been menstruating since age 3. The father was never found for sure although one guy was held for a period but released on inadequate evidence.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

WildFingers said:
It is bad enough that these girls have met Aunt Flo at such an early age but then have to have been "molested" is even worse. WTF! Really WTF!

Sorry but WTF!

Exactly. Periods, molested, and giving birth and being responsible for anothers life before you can even take care of yourself. My heart breaks for them.

Before you go off and make assumptions about how this 9 year old was "molested" and can't possibly have wanted to have sex, try googling "Jessi Slaughter". Jessi is not the perfect example, being 11 at the time she made most of her youtube videos instead of 9, but she's in the ballpark.

9 years old is definitely earlier than usual, but people don't all hit puberty at the same time, and with 7 billion people on the planet, the number of girls at the young end of the puberty bell curve is still high. My point being, some chicks at that age can definitely be post-pubescent with raging hormones, and craving 17 year old boner is not totally unreasonable.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's not safe to just assume it's all the guy's fault.

LOL why? Clearly, 17 years old is plenty old enough to know that boinking a 9 year old is not cool. I'm just saying it's possible for a 9 year old to have urges.

bawksy said:
Before you go off and make assumptions about how this 9 year old was "molested" and can't possibly have wanted to have sex, try googling "Jessi Slaughter". Jessi is not the perfect example, being 11 at the time she made most of her youtube videos instead of 9, but she's in the ballpark.

9 years old is definitely earlier than usual, but people don't all hit puberty at the same time, and with 7 billion people on the planet, the number of girls at the young end of the puberty bell curve is still high. My point being, some chicks at that age can definitely be post-pubescent with raging hormones, and craving 17 year old boner is not totally unreasonable.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's not safe to just assume it's all the guy's fault.
You may be right, but the odds of it seem really slim and unlikely. :think: It seems a lot more likely that she was forced and dude is a creeper.

I'm just going off my own experience growing up and from nannying though. I can't recall any girls that age who legitimately knew what sex was and wanted it. They were all very absorbed in their dolls, dress up and seeing if they could convince their parents to get them make up. Generally pretty innocent, kid things if you ask me.

Yes it is possible for kiddos that young to have urges; though most don't know what those feelings are or how to act on them. Possible but unlikely. Solo masturbation seems a lot more likely....

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Solo masturbation seems a lot more likely....

I started wanking at 9. I wasn't very good at it, and I shot blanks, but still, I had the urge. If some 17 year old chick wanted my johnson I probably would have been cool with it.

bawksy said:

WTF? Of course it is all the guys fault, no assumption needed. She is only 9. If you read the article you can get a glimpse of why it is so wrong. She doesn't even understand.
"We are looking for the young man to get his story because she does not understand what has happened. This is a rape or child sex abuse case,"

Apparently the article has been updated. Now there is even more craziness.
A NINE-year-old girl who gave birth in Mexico was reportedly sterilized by the doctors who delivered her baby and "seems to be 15".

Maybe you can argue the 17 year old was fooled if "she seemed to be 15" but I seriously doubt that. Puberty or not she has the mind of a 9 year old.

Reactions: Nordling
Just Me said:
bawksy said:

WTF? Of course it is all the guys fault, no assumption needed. She is only 9. If you read the article you can get a glimpse of why it is so wrong. She doesn't even understand.
"We are looking for the young man to get his story because she does not understand what has happened. This is a rape or child sex abuse case,"

Apparently the article has been updated. Now there is even more craziness.
A NINE-year-old girl who gave birth in Mexico was reportedly sterilized by the doctors who delivered her baby and "seems to be 15".

Maybe you can argue the 17 year old was fooled if "she seemed to be 15" but I seriously doubt that. Puberty or not she has the mind of a 9 year old.

Well speaking with the experience of having a daughter I would seriously have to cause bodily harm to any sick fuck who had done this to my daughter. And Bawksy no 5 year old girl or I highly doubt a 9 year old girl wants to play hide the salami.

We all can talk shit until you have a daughter, When that happens you will start thinking about things a little differently.

CammiStar said:
bawksy said:
LOL why? Clearly, 17 years old is plenty old enough to know that boinking a 9 year old is not cool. I'm just saying it's possible for a 9 year old to have urges.

As a parent of a 13 year old girl, I can say the world is a different place than it used to be and the shit I see blows my fucking mind. I see the facebooks and ask.fm's of 9 -13 year old girls and boys talking about "getting fingered", "getting the d" and "giving up the v". Do they have a clue what they are doing or talking about? I doubt it. But is it possible and a LOT more common for girls this age to seek out sexual attention? Absolutely. I personally think a majority of it is more about attention and wanting to be liked and accepted than about sexual desire - not to say that it isn't possible. Most of these girls have parents whos heads are in the clouds. I actually spent an hour at my daughter's school reporting some of the stuff I had read, and this girls parents had NO idea her daughter was even using Social Networking - and she had these accounts for a year.

That does not mean it's ok for a 17 year old to take advantage of that because they DO know better, and Bawsky stated that clearly.
Yups, totally agree. My only objection was the last statement in Bawksy's post:

"I'm not saying it's right, but it's not safe to just assume it's all the guy's fault."

Yes, it's all the guy's fault. A child simply can't be blamed in any way to being a victim of rape--even if she "agreed to it." And yeah, even if she had "urges."

I would like to preface this by saying that I in no way believe what I'm about to say excuses him in any way, shape, or form.

Plenty of 17 year olds have no sense of responsibility. Shit, most of them don't understand why they can't view sex sites yet. They don't get the concept of statutory rape at all. I was never a 17 year old boy, but my other understanding is that at that age, plenty of boys are so hopped up on natural hormones that they'll fuck ANYTHING.

The sickening truth is it's pretty damn easy to get a young girl to agree to do stuff she shouldn't by calling it a game. So, if he looked at her and thought she was 15, he might not have looked past that at all. He might have simply said "wanna have some fun?" and then gone for it. If she protested, but didn't have a young-girl voice when doing so, he might have even pushed a little (come on, it'll feel good! Don't you want to feel good?). Seriously, ignoring the fact that she was 9 for a minute, don't guys push for stuff like this all the time? If she never said she was 9, and he didn't look very hard, he really truly might not have noticed that she was 9.

Again, this does not excuse his actions. I hope the girl gets counseling. I hope the boy is required to help pay for the girl's counseling.

LadyLuna said:
I would like to preface this by saying that I in no way believe what I'm about to say excuses him in any way, shape, or form.

Plenty of 17 year olds have no sense of responsibility. Shit, most of them don't understand why they can't view sex sites yet. They don't get the concept of statutory rape at all. I was never a 17 year old boy, but my other understanding is that at that age, plenty of boys are so hopped up on natural hormones that they'll fuck ANYTHING.

The sickening truth is it's pretty damn easy to get a young girl to agree to do stuff she shouldn't by calling it a game. So, if he looked at her and thought she was 15, he might not have looked past that at all. He might have simply said "wanna have some fun?" and then gone for it. If she protested, but didn't have a young-girl voice when doing so, he might have even pushed a little (come on, it'll feel good! Don't you want to feel good?). Seriously, ignoring the fact that she was 9 for a minute, don't guys push for stuff like this all the time? If she never said she was 9, and he didn't look very hard, he really truly might not have noticed that she was 9.

Again, this does not excuse his actions. I hope the girl gets counseling. I hope the boy is required to help pay for the girl's counseling.
He is a minor, yes, and I would hope that any court would take that into consideration, but to mistake a 9 year old for a 15 year old? Terminal myopia? All the guilt is his, but his age does to some degree determine what his punishment would be.

Reactions: LadyLuna
ok two sides to the response im about to give. one is personal, the other is a "what if?" bear with me and read all the way thru b4 i get flamed... and i probably will on this one lol. btw this one will get long

the personal first. when i was 8ish/9ish not only was i capable of erections, but knew what they were for. most of the kids in my neighborhood did too. im not saying how they got this knowledge, or saying one way or another how healthy that might or might not be, just describing my experience. one of my playmates was about the same age and female. one day while under her house (ahhh the fun of youth and summer in the south!) we were kissing and exploring. my body reacted, and apparently hers did too. penetration was achieved. not much more than that, since knowing what goes where isnt the same as getting the whole experience, but my friend was warm , receptive and well, to be frank, quite well lubricated. she was on top of me and doing her best to do what mammals do in the humid warmth and darkness. no more details than that, but it was an experience for both of us. last i talked to her, she cherished the memory as much as i do.

so is that normative? probably not. she never gave me the full details, but she was not a virgin at the time. what it does indicate is that it is possible to not only know the facts, but to enjoy and try the act by that age. with no ghost of molestation being involved as we were both young and similar ages it is just one experience, one memory in a lifetime of them, and not an ugly one either.

fast forward the better part of a decade to my mid teens. 16/17 or so. luna mentioned something which resonates. at that age i, like many males was hormone drenched and willing to stick it in anything that held still long enough to let me hop on (an exaggeration, but thats how i roll).
at that age ( heck even a bit younger) i experienced a rush of blood from my brain to other parts rather frequently. sometimes in that state it was almost like a haze of lust and need. i mean that literally. my vision would dim slightly, my thoughts would center only on the physical. while i was lucky enough to not encounter anyone young enough to be harmed by my ummm.... vigor?.... i dont know if i would have been capable of stopping anything that might have occurred. lord knows i wasnt when my play partners of a more appropriate age presented willingness.

later on i learned about the lack of brain development that is still present until the early to mid twenties of life. a person of that age is NOT capable of the full restraint and self control that an adult owns. testosterone and the other hormones of the body increase libido, increase risk taking behaviors and aggression. they decrease inhibition as well. and all that is going on while an unfinished brain is unfamiliar with those impulses. a person in that state can know logically that an act is immoral, or illegal quite fully. they are also not yet physically able to UNDERSTAND why the act is wrong. there is a big difference between knowing and comprehending morality.

this leads to the what if. what if the same two people. myself and my friend from youth, were there. me at 17, her at 9. the same thing occurs, in exactly the same way. is it morally different? the same two people, the same desires to explore and find sensuality. just the ages different. now as you are reading really stop for a moment and run it through your mind. like me the initial response is a feeling of revolt or at least distaste. but beyond that, the 17 year old me was only slightly more capable of restraint and ethical thought than my 9 year old self. and he was vastly more driven by chemicals and urges that raged through him like wildfire. i can sit back and see that the act would be bad, probably harmful to both parties. but even with the hindsight of adulthood i can not find myself able to think or believe that the act would be the same as a full adult performing the same acts.

despite the prosecution of children as young as 11 as adults, it remains a medical fact that the parts of the brain that govern restraint and ethical thought are not developed fully until the early twenties ( and not always by then). also, depending on the state you live in the age of consent may be 16 or 17 is the. 18 is the mark for about a third of US states. 16 is the national age for canada. but, with those ages being the borders for consent,the laws governing what is legal for those under that limit with each other are much more vague. the ethics for that are even more muddy. a 17 year old and a 15 year old? a 12 and 10 year old? a 5 year old and a 6 year old? the idea may skeeve you out ( lord knows the wider the age gap, the more i get skeeved) but the ethics are difficult to sort through.

but again, what if? we are still talking about individuals who are not capable of the same standard of thought and behavior as an adult (and what is an adult? over 18? over 21?) and if we decide that 17 is too damn old for a 9 year old to play with like that, what is to be done with the 17 year old? prison? a life long mark as a sex offender? by the time his case gets through court and the sentence started his brain would be different, more capable of understanding that the act wasnt right.

my disclaimer: no im not a proponent of nambla. i think theyre a bunch of crap that should be shot. i dont condone, or like the idea of kids being harmed in any way. i personally get rather rage filled at the idea. i do however think that there is a grey area present at the ages being discussed that needs to be thought out carefully, and handled on an individual basis rather than being painted with broad brush strokes. this post is intended to generate thought and debate, not excuse or back morally wasted molesters

CammiStar said:
Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:

He is a minor, yes, and I would hope that any court would take that into consideration, but to mistake a 9 year old for a 15 year old? Terminal myopia? All the guilt is his, but his age does to some degree determine what his punishment would be.

It would not be hard to mistake a 9 year old for a 15 year old. I personally was fully developed by 10 and lied about my age saying I was 13. My daughter is 13 and looks like she is 20. She also looked like a young woman by the age of 11. We have been out at restaurants together where she has gotten hit on because someone thought we were sisters. It is possible.

This completely! I got out with my guy friends some times and we will be sitting around a restaurant and they will be looking around. They constantly have to ask me how old I think the girls are they are checking out because most times if they went on first instinct they would mistake a 13y/o for a 20y/o. It really is not hard to do, a lot of girls in middle school these days look like grown women.

Edited to add: this does not excuse the boys actions, just voicing a similar experience.

CammiStar said:
Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:

It would not be hard to mistake a 9 year old for a 15 year old. I personally was fully developed by 10 and lied about my age saying I was 13. My daughter is 13 and looks like she is 20. She also looked like a young woman by the age of 11. We have been out at restaurants together where she has gotten hit on because someone thought we were sisters. It is possible.

I agree with this. At 13, I was easily passing myself off as being legal (18) and at 16 was getting into bars and college parties passing myself off as 21. Thankfully nothing terrible happened because of this, but it definitely is possible.

Possible, yes, common no. It would be interesting to see what the nine year old in question looked like at the time.

And for a 12 year old to look 18 or even older isn't rare, but a 9 year old I'm guessing is quite rare.

Nordling said:
Possible, yes, common no. It would be interesting to see what the nine year old in question looked like at the time.

And for a 12 year old to look 18 or even older isn't rare, but a 9 year old I'm guessing is quite rare.
From 9-15 I looked exactly the same physically speaking. The only thing that changed during those years was my hair (and it did change a lot.)

Luckily my parents were very aware of that and patrolled my closet to make sure I dressed my age so I never experienced people mistaking me as older than I was until ~16. Now when I go to the store or run errands without make up I always get mistaken as a 16 year old. I got turned out of an adult store when I was shopping with my mother this week because the cashier thought I was a pregnant teenager... :? If my parents hadn't paid attention to my wardrobe during my teenage years, I hate to think of what shenanigans I would have gotten myself into.

And I say would because I know for a fact that if given the chance, I'd have gotten away with whatever I could.

Haha Rose i've had the same thing happen. I've been asked to leave liquor stores until I show ID. I've been denied being sold cigarettes and told my ID must be fake. Ive been told multiple times a shift on cam I MUST be to young for the site and I should leave. Anyone who ever speaks to me for any amount of time though can tell i'm obviously older than 15.

Which is I guess the issue I have with this story as well. Even IF she looked to be 15, a conversation would make it pretty obvious she was not in fact of age. Again making him just a slimy pedophiliac pig.

Reactions: Nordling and Rose
Teagan_Chase said:
Which is I guess the issue I have with this story as well. Even IF she looked to be 15, a conversation would make it pretty obvious she was not in fact of age. Again making him just a slimy pedophiliac pig.
Definitely agree on this point. Sure there are some kiddos who are very articulate and can hold conversations above their years, but generally speaking you can tell what age range a kiddo is by their vocabulary and conversational skills.

I might have looked older than I was at that age, but as soon as I opened my mouth to say anything, you could most definitely tell I was young and could probably even correctly guess my age group... :?

She may be 15 years old and not 9. That would have put her over the legal age of consent in Mexico, and if her boyfriend was 17 much more normal. The new story also makes some sick accusations against the mother. Link

Status
Not open for further replies.