AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How else can I support my favorite model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
I recently lost hundreds of dollars in cash being clumsy and forgetful (details are unimportant). Some of it was for personal expenses but I had intended on buying at least a 3775 token package, (7575 if possible after paying certain expenses and bills) on MFC to support my favorite model.

She has had some bad luck and wasn't able to work consistently in December and January at all. I speak with her offline quite a bit and know that she is struggling financially right now (she would never say that on cam) . I wanted for her to be able to get a few hundred dollars on her end from me before this pay period ends to at least help her out a little, especially as it seems the inconsistency resulted in reduced traffic for her during the last few streams and she had to log off early so her camscore wouldn't take a big hit.

I'm a regular tipper of hers, she by no means relies on me but I've always tried to get her show going with tips when I can if it's a slower night, as some don't really tip until they see some action. A tip for a flash, spank, tease, whatever her or there. I also chat and interact with other members and try to make everyone who isn't a regular feel welcome and we joke around a lot.

I feel awful not being able to tip and support my favorite model while she is struggling..I've sent her what I could but it's not a significant amount of tokens (~1200-1300 this pay period).

Does anybody have any ideas of what can be done to help out in other ways? I'm at an absolute loss. Losing that cash hurt me financially a little because I only really needed a fraction of it, most of it was going to go to her in the form of tokens.

Any response would be appreciated.

if you talk with a model offline why donate to Leo? Anyway sounds like her boyfriend should chip in more
I want to support her career on the platform. Donating through other means does not help her camscore or help her to reach online goals.
She does not have a boyfriend.

She does not have a boyfriend.
They never do, only a very close, gay friend.

But jokes aside, I agree with the above; tip what you can and leave it at that. Helping her through a financially difficult time when you actually can't afford it is not in your cam site member job description. Don't patronize her and make her rely on you alone.

Maaan, if Cash App was adult friendly and wouldn't get models in trouble (with the cam sites) for suggesting it, I'm sure a whole lot of us models would be suggesting it to members when we're trying to get a past due bill paid ASAP. Lol. I admit it's been very tempting lately for me to go that route, but I didn't. I'm not trying to get myself banned from any sites. So I just try my best on cam, and hope that members especially on my "daily pay" sites will tip more.

DO NOT make yourself go broke and unable to pay your bills, because you're supporting a model. Tip what you can afford to tip, and no more than that. If you need to set a daily limit for yourself on a cam site, then do that. I can't speak for other models, but I know that - no matter how badly I'm struggling financially - I would feel absolutely horrible if I knew that a member was about to have his phone cut off because of his spending on me.

Why does everybody keep talking about money, OP is clearly asking for ways to support her other than financially.

I guess the only thing you can really do is to keep being a friendly, chatty member which can be tricky because some models (me included) start to kind of dislike members who used to tip well but then stop tipping and only chat. That would depend on her.

I can't speak for other models, but I know that - no matter how badly I'm struggling financially - I would feel absolutely horrible if I knew that a member was about to have his phone cut off because of his spending on me.
Thank you, yummybrownfox. She would feel horrible if I did something drastic/overextended myself. It’s reassuring to hear your perspective. Not like I feel she has expectations of me, but *i* have expectations of me and put pressure on myself.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
You are right, this is out of my hands. I can get back to regular tipping when I’m paid again. I appreciate the reply :)
You're welcome. Check with her if it's okay for your broke ass to hang out in her room and chat and keep the room alive (if needed), maybe dialing back the chatter a bit so tipping members get the chance to interact. Some are okay with it, others not so much.

Reactions: grimfuck
Why does everybody keep talking about money, OP is clearly asking for ways to support her other than financially.

I guess the only thing you can really do is to keep being a friendly, chatty member which can be tricky because some models (me included) start to kind of dislike members who used to tip well but then stop tipping and only chat. That would depend on her.
Yes exactly mira, I was hoping to do something non financial.
She is totally understanding. I will resume tipping what I can when I can again.
Appreciate your response :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Okay, so then how about this? Just like you suggested, he can continue keeping her company in the chatroom, and providing her with good conversation. I was actually going to suggest that in my post, but I know that a lot of members on here have said that they're not comfortable hanging out in a model's room when they're unable to tip. And some models don't like that either.

I welcome conversation in my room...even if the person isn't going to tip that day. It also helps those few hours go by quicker when I've got people in the chat making good conversation. With all the members we get just lurking our rooms...or popping in and out multiple times throughout the shift, and never once saying "Hi"...it's nice to have a member with a good attention span, willing to have a pleasant conversation that's not just about tits and ass. :)

but *i* have expectations of me and put pressure on myself.
This way madness lies. Just like you, people spend far more time thinking and worrying about themselves than anyone else do. Yeah, as a cam site member I feel the same as you now and then, but what I do with my time and money - especially on cam sites - isn't anyone's business but mine. You told her she is being a grownup about it, so you owe it to her to be the same.

Oh my god there are so many ways to support her other than giving her money. OF COURSE MONEY/TOKENS/GIFTS are preferred. However here are wonderful, amazing things you can do as well in the interim:

1. Go into the MFC member lounge and promote the fuck out of her.
2. Find promotional subreddits that allow posts from non-creators and promote the shit out of her there too. Links to her MFC profile, Twitter, OnlyFans/Fansly/LoyalFans accounts etc.
3. Be the "strip club DJ" type personality that every dancer loves during her shift. Hype up her room, the energy, and the vibe of her room. Encourage tipping, games, countdowns, welcome people into her room etc.
4. Volunteer to be a mod/Knight so she can just focus on having fun instead of responding to PMs or questions in the room. Answer the simple ones for her.
5. In steady intervals remind people to tip, favorite/friend her, add her on Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/TikTok, check out her MFCshare store, join her club, etc.

Back in 2017/2018 I had a AAA+ hype man on MFC. It makes a world of difference!

Oh my god there are so many ways to support her other than giving her money. OF COURSE MONEY/TOKENS/GIFTS are preferred. However here are wonderful, amazing things you can do as well in the interim:

1. Go into the MFC member lounge and promote the fuck out of her.
2. Find promotional subreddits that allow posts from non-creators and promote the shit out of her there too. Links to her MFC profile, Twitter, OnlyFans/Fansly/LoyalFans accounts etc.
3. Be the "strip club DJ" type personality that every dancer loves during her shift. Hype up her room, the energy, and the vibe of her room. Encourage tipping, games, countdowns, welcome people into her room etc.
4. Volunteer to be a mod/Knight so she can just focus on having fun instead of responding to PMs or questions in the room. Answer the simple ones for her.
5. In steady intervals remind people to tip, favorite/friend her, add her on Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter/TikTok, check out her MFCshare store, join her club, etc.

Back in 2017/2018 I had a AAA+ hype man on MFC. It makes a world of difference!
Thank you, Jessica! This is really great advice! It would be my pleasure to do all these things

Reactions: JessicaXOXOXO
I gotta express some issues with the suggestion to promote a girl in the member lounge, as you will probs get a clutch of trolls from there coming in to her room. Most lounge dwellers are bitter, tokenless mutants! Use that technique with caution.

cat-facepalm.gif

I gotta express some issues with the suggestion to promote a girl in the member lounge, as you will probs get a clutch of trolls from there coming in to her room. Most lounge dwellers are bitter, tokenless mutants! Use that technique with caution.

View attachment 91498
I haven't been on MFC in years! I don't know if the experience varies at the different levels of lounges. All those years ago, it helped me a ton!

I have been reading these boards for a few days, and I wasn't going to comment on anything, but this thread spoke to me as well. I'm a member on a U.S.-based camsite and I don't have a lot of cash to spare. I promote my favorite models on twitter, and they always seem to appreciate that. One asked me to write a tweet for her to share, and another one was retweeted by the site itself (it's a rarity for this site to retweet member's posts). Contributions to chat can be helpful too. I would just urge a bit of caution when it comes to the suggestion of being a hype man - it's not for everyone, but you seem to have a strong conscience and level of awareness. On my site there's a guy who tries this, but he's exceedingly bad at it to the point of annoying the model and other users, he spams the chat, unnecessarily interferes when others are trying to chat with her, etc. But you will quickly get a good sense of whether you're being helpful or not, and you can be very helpful to her even if you're not able to tip at the moment.

i know for me personally when i was more active on social media, it helps a lot when i get interaction with my posts. may it be thirst posts or ramblings. a like and a comment helped boost my account. creates more of an appeal to other people browsing my account who may of never spent a dime on me to do so. its super appreciative and thrilled when i see my supporters hyping my shit or talking to me like im a person.

definitely recommend interacting with her socials. dont be a creep or obsessive, but having visible tasteful support/fan service helps her when marketing her services/content. models are on social media for marketing mostly.

View attachment 91498

Agreed. I'd been in that MFC Lounge once or twice back in the day, and some of the guys in there saying "_________ IS DOING A CUM SHOW!!!" would spam the same damn message way too often, and it would piss off the other guys in The Lounge. As a model, I'd be embarrassed if one of my viewers was doing it in a way where he's getting carried away like that. Like you said, it could result in people from The Lounge trolling my room and talking shit. I didn't ask for any of this. Lmao.

*Retweeting my Twitter posts (And I don't mean retweeting my "I'm online!" tweet from TWO months ago...:facepalm: WHY??? Lol) that could help get me more viewers and spenders...that's how you can help me without spending money.

*Adding me as a favorite on Stripchat (I currently have 840 favorites), getting me closer to the 1,000 favorites needed in order to qualify for the fan club feature...that's how you can help me without spending money.

Just my 2c worth, but I'd start by asking your model friend what you can do to help her in a non-financial way, and be guided by that.
Some good suggestions above.
But if you're considering promoting a model within their room or platform, do make sure it's with the model's agreement.
That can have the opposite effect sometimes and put off a lot of viewers, especially if they see a non-tipper telling them to spend up.

Status
Not open for further replies.