AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Free is MyFreeCams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2010
I saw this cartoon, and immediately thought of MFC.
i-CV2d9W4-L.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
lol I just looked up League of Legends website...they totally ripped off blizzard's look, feel, style, everything haha http://www.leagueoflegends.com

From Wikipedia:

Steve "Guinsoo" Feak, the previous designer of the popular Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom map, DotA Allstars, and Steve "Pendragon" Mescon, the administrator of the former official support base for the map (www.dota-allstars.com), were involved with Riot Games in the development of League Of Legends. Using the original DotA created by Eul (the original Defence of The Ancients map for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos) as a base, Guinsoo made DotA Allstars by inserting his own mix of content, largely expanding the number of the heroes, and adding recipes, numerous items and various gameplay changes. Guinsoo then passed version 6 of the map on to its current developer, IceFrog.

Bocefish said:
Here's another free deal :p

Beat 1157 tokens & ya get to chose the toy in my next vid that you get free plus pictures.
Technically it looks like you pay to pick the toy, and the free part would be getting the video and pictures. It just looks poorly written due to the whole character limit for topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.