AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Geeky Are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
37.45387% - Major Geek.

I take issue with some of the questions regarding science!!!! I was forced to learn them for my degree.... >.>

AlexLady said:
http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html

This is the test I took. I feel like it was missing the questions that define an internet geek. Otherwise it'd be much higher.

That's why it has the five boxes at the end. And a way to submit more questions.

AlexLady said:
My score:36.14236% - Major Geek

W00T!

AlexLady said:
Thanks to Luna for showing me this!

:-D You're very welcome!

And (in case you didn't see the comment on the last post) my final geek score is

52.26824% - Super Geek

(The whole idea was done in response to those who keep asking why I say I'm a geek when I'm such a pretty girl.)

35.42435% - Knowing how to communicate color values via Pantone numbers must have been worth a million points.

That, or all the ridiculous shit I'm into.

:lol:

Attachments

• geek.png
    geek.png
    35 KB · Views: 93
If my geekyness is only 71% there is no way anyone is going to score higher unless they're too social inept to post on the forums. Plus there were a lot of questions pertaining to being married to a geek, which doesn't really make you a geek. After all, if that were true everyone I know would immediately become geeks by association to me. Plus being a girl doesn't automatically make you more geeky for being a girl. That's saying that girls are geeky no matter what, just because they're girls. I find that hard to believe. This test seems to be fundamentally flawed and is skewing results to encourage certain things and to artificially inflate certain people's scores (you beta-tested this quiz, lolwut?).

AlexLady said:
Keithy said:
Plus being a girl doesn't automatically make you more geeky for being a girl..

They added that because chicks on the internet are sexy; especially if they're even a bit geeky.

Yes, geeky girls are sexy, but just because they are girls does not make them geeky. It's just trying to make girls seem more geeky than they are. Which invalidates the results. That's like giving women a 20 point boost on IQ tests because smart women are hot. When really it's saying that a smart woman is really only as smart as a stupid man. So on the geek test, women get a handicap.

21.21%....Not as Geeky as I thought I was.

I took this a few months back and got geeky tendencies. I am only borderline geeky. I'm just awesome, though, so F this!! :D

I only scored 31.18081%. Had there been more music-related options, it would have been up in the 70's easily.

I scored 63.83764% - Extreme Geek. I have to agree with Keithy though, this test is definitely flawed, but it's still a neat way to kill some time.

Attachments

• geek.jpg
    geek.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 125
Keithy said:
AlexLady said:
Keithy said:
Plus being a girl doesn't automatically make you more geeky for being a girl..

They added that because chicks on the internet are sexy; especially if they're even a bit geeky.

Yes, geeky girls are sexy, but just because they are girls does not make them geeky. It's just trying to make girls seem more geeky than they are. Which invalidates the results. That's like giving women a 20 point boost on IQ tests because smart women are hot. When really it's saying that a smart woman is really only as smart as a stupid man. So on the geek test, women get a handicap.

When this test was posted, one major thing was assumed:

if you're browsing ThinkGeek and decide to take the test, you're probably at least a bit of a geek.

If a friend sends you the link, it's probably because they think you are a geek.

28.04429% Total Geek. I'm at a disadvantage cause I'm just now starting to try to get into D&D for Frankie. I'm sure once I learn it and get into it, my score will go up. Also, I think I should get bonus points for discovering that you can move the letters around on your final score.

Attachments

• Geek.jpg
    Geek.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 100
Syntastic said:
28.04429% Total Geek. I'm at a disadvantage cause I'm just now starting to try to get into D&D for Frankie. I'm sure once I learn it and get into it, my score will go up. Also, I think I should get bonus points for discovering that you can move the letters around on your final score.

You did not just say you're getting into D&D for me. O_O

I admit that I can be so geeky especially when it comes to the crossword puzzles especially the patternless one in one of my local papers because it keeps my brain sharp. I'm also a brain at too many other things I don't want to name as I don't want to take up too much of your time. Great to have good brains behind me too & know that I'm
always wanting to learn from you guys.

pyrite1965 said:
I guess some people just can't handle the geek test...

If you are not a geek, you can not handle the geek test. (unless you have geeky friends behind you pushing you to take it)

If you are a minor geek without a curious nature, you cannot handle the geek test. (but then you probably DO have geeky friends pushing you to finish it. :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.