AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how is your desktop background?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita_Toro

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 7, 2010
Medellin, Colombia
anitatoro.com
Imagen2.png

i like something simple, just like this

I like my icons big for some reason...hah.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 663
*wants the dr who desktop*

*revises to wanting a stargate desktop*

No wait! Star wars! No...

*settles on finding a ton of pics and creating a desktop collage. Will create and post next red-week... about three weeks*

*wonders if she can make the collage fit both screens...*

LilyPink said:
I'm such a geek. This is mine.

I finally got around to watching this series, love it. I'm not sold on the newest actor they have playing the Doctor, yet, but I do like Amy Pond.

Only marginally relevant, but I sometimes hate it when I download multiple episodes/seasons of an ongoing show because when I catch up with the broadcast I have to wait forever for a new episode instead of the twenty seconds I've gotten used to.

Neat. It's been a while since I've themed out my computer. I used to even skin my main programs to match it.

For the longest time I had a green dragon theme with women chained up as sacrifices.

Now though I just use a blank black background.

How can anyone get work done with all that stuff on the desktop? Call me boring but less is moar.

Attachments

• 10-4-2010 1-06-43 AM.png
    10-4-2010 1-06-43 AM.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 462
Well, I'm bored tonight, so what the hell. I have 2 monitors, so this is big...

Left CRT is a Daredevil comic cover. Right LCD is one of GoddessZoey's profile pics. I felt dirty using it, then she literally went "YES!" and fistpumped when I told her, so....

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 405
waogo said:

Left CRT is a Daredevil comic cover. Right LCD is one of GoddessZoey's profile pics. I felt dirty using it, then she literally went "YES!" and fistpumped when I told her, so....

Judging by that cover I can infer than Punisher is about to get his ass whooped by Daredevil. (again)

jebbaz said:
waogo said:

Judging by that cover I can infer than Punisher is about to get his ass whooped by Daredevil. (again)

No, actually. That's Mr Fear. His mask does look like Punisher's shirt, though, heh.

A little busy? Understatement much? ;-)

I'm actually thinking about changing mine but I am having trouble deciding between two. Ofcourse I suppose I could just add my current and the two I'm torn between using next to a theme that auto-switches every few minutes. *ponders*

I've attached the two new prospects. As you may see, I am a fan of dark, abstract backgrounds with cool colors (as opposed to warm colors).

Attachments

• energy-fluke.jpg
    energy-fluke.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 382
  • Abstract-Dark.jpg
    Abstract-Dark.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 382
my MFC avatar is my desktop.. yes it is a flower (peony)
no i am not a girl OR gay.
I never see the desktop except on a fresh PC boot anyway.

Right now I use this low res one I made of Aedan, I'm hoping she does some HQ shoots soon.

waogo said:
jebbaz said:
waogo said:

No, actually. That's Mr Fear. His mask does look like Punisher's shirt, though, heh.

damn I'd have known that if I'd clicked on the picture! My nerd skills are slacking....
In my defense just how many times has DD kicked Franks ass now?

Status
Not open for further replies.