AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite YouTube/Internet Fitness Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
A lot of the time, I feel like I get the most out of my workout when I follow along with a video. Unless I'm doing simple cardio (treadmill, stairmaster, cycling) or simpler weight lifting, I almost always workout along with a Youtube video.

For a long time I mostly worked out along with MadFit's videos. Lately, I started getting more interested in pilates, blogilates channel was recommended to me in my Youtube feed, and now I absolutely love her videos.

So, I was wondering, is there any Youtubers who you like to work out along with? Or just gives good advice for when you go to the gym? Doesn't have to be just Youtube, since I know there's also a lot of amazing fitness influencers on Instagram and TikTok as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Greg Brookes' channel taught me a lot of nice kettle bell routines. I'm sure I've talked about it before, but if a person is looking for some nice and versatile resistance training options, kettle bells are great.

• Helpful!
I really like “move with Nicole”. She is on youtube and teaches pilates and yoga, always in a beautiful tropical setting. I try to practice with her for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week (if I can overcome my laziness).

• Helpful!