AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long does a "regular" check take, realistically - UK/Internationally?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi all

I was surprised to learn, someone used my affiliate link and bought tokens and earned me over $50, so I randomld received an email saying a Check for XX has been sent to me. my payout method was check and I am in the UK.

It was sent 2 days ago. I am in no rush or hurry, so that is not what this is "ahh where is my money".. just a "when should I realistically expect the check to arrive?". I know the email said 2 - 3 weeks but does it really take that long to reach the UK?

Thanks in advance.

2-3 weeks is probably right. Nobody at Chaturbate is writing those cheques by hand. Most likely they use a third party to make all affiliate cheques and those companies do them in batches, weekly or even only once or twice a month, depending on volume and destination.

And better check with your own bank to see if they accept US cheques and if yes, how much they charge for cashing it.
The processing by your local bank will also add time, upto several weeks.

Upvote 0
Awww that sucks. I have looked on their site (my bank) and it doesn't give details online - but it does say to call them. Instead I have sent the questions to them in a secure message - no way am I paying their premium for a call lol.

Upvote 0
Not from Chaturbate, but from Clips4Sale - I got a check in about.. I'm gonna say it took 12 days to arrive to New Zealand. The times are probably way different for the UK though, but probably anywhere from 1-3 weeks.
I also got my SMPay card within 7 days of applying for it so that was fun! It came from the Netherlands.

Upvote 0
This came today for me, so it took 10 days.
Now to cash to my bank will take up to 8 weeks they said - but it's free because it's under £50 (it's $54). Hope in for Xmas, that'd be a nice little addition.
Thanks for the responses by the way all, I appreciate them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.