AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much caffeine in a day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the free coffee will get you every time! I kid you not when I was in the service industry I could get through 2 full pots in a night. Now I'm down to 2 a day most days. Potentially a third if starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold brew is calling out to me in the afternoon

It's good that you are slowing down on your caffeine intake. Hopefully, it will go from 2 -> 0 soon.

I didnt last haha camming a bunch more and caffeine is now a regular part of my schedule 🤦‍♀️ starbucks is too good to pass up.

Does anyone have any at home tips for fun starbucks drinks like the matchas? I should check local markets.

At the very least support your good local cafes, not Starbucks.

I have 2 or 3 ice cold, sugar free energy drinks a day.

I get anxiety from the caffeine, but love the strong, sour taste.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I have 2 or 3 ice cold, sugar free energy drinks a day.

I get anxiety from the caffeine, but love the strong, sour taste.

Which energy drink?

Myself I found I was addicted to the flavor as well, then I discovered mixing lemon and grapefruit juice together with soda water is almost the same flavor as the one energy drink I liked.

• Helpful!
Which energy drink?

Myself I found I was addicted to the flavor as well, then I discovered mixing lemon and grapefruit juice together with soda water is almost the same flavor as the one energy drink I liked.

I try different brands and flavours each day. There's a sour apple one called Warrior which is really nice.

Caffeine has been my "drug of choice" for over 40 years since I got sober/clean. 2 decent sized cups of coffee before I can function enough to get in the shower. Coffee maker timer is set to 10 minutes before I normally get up so I don't have to deal with making coffee. After showering I switch to Zevia Cherry Cola; normally 2 16 oz. cans during the day then a 12 oz. can when I am eating dinner. That's it; I can't have any caffeine past 8:00 pm or so or it will really mess up my sleep. I've been working my "day job" from home since the quarantine began and after thinking back, my current caffeine consumption in less than what I was using while working 'in the office'. So I've gotten better!

Last edited:
For me, coffee is not just a drink, it is a drink of inspiration. When I work, I always have a cup of delicious coffee - strong and sweet.
Previously, I could drink several cups of coffee a day - but more often not high-quality, instant. There is not much pleasure with it... But now I am selective - better one, two cups of coffee but good quality.

I have an issue with my energy due to a sleep condition so I sip on a large energy drink all day. Sometimes a cold herbal tea also (with only a little caffeine) on early morning camming days beause I'm extra tired.
Few years ago when i had need to work a lot and slept only about 4-5 hours per night coffee was not help me at all it is was just tasty but i felt sleepy in any way. Probably becouse i drinked coffee a lot and my body get used to it. One of my friends was advice me Pu-erh tea - it was one of the best drink for me then to stay productive.

Once, due to a malfunction in the schedule, I started having insomnia, which made things even more complicated - then melaxen (melatonin) tablets helped me, I drank one tablet before going to bed for a week - everything returned to normal. But taking this drug is best discussed with your doctor. I took it at my own risk

Reactions: mike_aussie
But taking this drug is best discussed with your doctor. I took it at my own risk
I got tolerant to it, and started using it every night for a month (one time many, many years ago), and things got awful! Be careful with it, because it's possible for some people to build a tolerance to it, and then become dependant. Although some people probably, genetically, won't have issues with that.

I did, and it was awful. I still use it, but no more than a few times a week, during tough sleeping spells. Not a good thing to use every night, for some people. Luckily I don't need it very often anymore, but during that high-stress phase, it was a huge nightmare that I got myself, dependant, on it (on top of everything else I had going on in my life at that time).

I got tolerant to it, and started using it every night for a month (one time many, many years ago), and things got awful! Be careful with it, because it's possible for some people to build a tolerance to it, and then become dependant. Although some people probably, genetically, won't have issues with that.

I did, and it was awful. I still use it, but no more than a few times a week, during tough sleeping spells. Not a good thing to use every night, for some people. Luckily I don't need it very often anymore, but during that high-stress phase, it was a huge nightmare that I got myself, dependant, on it (on top of everything else I had going on in my life at that time).
I have heard that melatonin impacts a very small percentage of people. But, like anything can be habit forming or side effects. I took it years ago when under a lot of stress. I don’t know if it helped or not, or if it was a placebo. But, only took it for a week or so.

• Helpful!
Well I'm pregnant now, so bye bye caffeine it was nice knowing you.
My body completely rejects all caffeinated products during pregnancy. Even the thought or smell of coffee, makes me want to gag.
I had gotten it fairly under control anyway, but this will be nice.
It will be interesting to have another few years completely caffeine-free, and see how I feel.
Up to 200mg per day is allowed during pregnancy, but there's no way I'm interested in that :sick::sick::sick:.

Status
Not open for further replies.