AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much do models earn when they first start?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2011
I want to become a model for MFC but I'm nervous that I won't be able to make enough to support myself right off the bat. Can anyone give me advice about how often and willing guys are to tip new models, how I can make sure I reach my goal, etc.
Thank you

There are too many variables for anybody to answer that question. Watch and lurk MFC for yourself to see if you think it would work for you. Good luck & welcome to the forum!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Luviya said:
I want to become a model for MFC but I'm nervous that I won't be able to make enough to support myself right off the bat. Can anyone give me advice about how often and willing guys are to tip new models, how I can make sure I reach my goal, etc.
Thank you

Its really hard to answer this hon. The reason being is that there are SO many factors. if you have a good cam/lighting set up, if you have that mysterious 'it' factor that makes guys tip..
Some girls start out slow. Some girls start out and hit their stride and are making thousands of dollars...

When I started I was making around $2-3000 a month. But your experience could be totally different! Guys do like new models but they also prey on them sometimes. You have to be smart!

Watch the new models! They are highlighted on MFC's home page for the first few weeks. Watch them and see!

This is definitely a hard question to answer. When I first started I only made about $100 or so a month and couldn't afford groceries. Now, I make enough that I'm able to buy my whole family Christmas presents, pay rent, get groceries and have a tiny extra to set aside for savings. It's a combination or hard work and luck when you first start. Keep working hard and you'll eventually get there.

I was able to live off of it from the start, but I had a roommate with a cheap apartment for the first few months.

Expect to make about 0-20$ an hour and plan to work as many hours as possible. Either give it your all, or don't bother when it comes to MFC and being new.

Don't expect any sort of consistency until you -work for it.-

Reactions: SirLes
I've heard about three different things happening a lot:

1- the first two days, TONS of money, and then barely anything once the "NEW" sign goes away and having to work from there.

2- the first two days, the room is overrun with trolls, and the model quits in tears

3- the first two days, TONS of money, and it lowers a little after the new sign wears off but still goes strong and keep increasing.

The only consistent things about it are

-you can't tell what your room is really gonna be like until that new sign goes away.

-any change (be it scheduling, taking a day off, changing your look or style, changing the mood of your room) hurts your income.

-it takes a lot of work to get anywhere and stay there on MFC.

I've been gone for one day, come back to "I thought you left MFC!" from someone who has been there every day. I love "Welcome back! How was your vacation?" When I was gone a whole two days.

AlexLady said:
Keep in mind that when you're new, you are just another body. If you want to be more than that, you have to develop your fan base by sharing your personality and being unique.
As having just started last week, I got to agree with this one. I have had people come back to my room, because they like my personality. Unfortunately those were guests and other models.. not paying members, but I think if I was putting even more time in to it, setting a schedule (so people know when to find me), I could be doing better. Haven't actually cammed in the last few days either.

My first week I made $74, which works out to maybe $5 an hour when you consider all the time I spent on cam (not just in free chat). I am male and could have been picking some bad late night times too. Also couldn't be on MFC. So my results could vary greatly from yours (better or worse). But it -is- work if you want to support yourself. I've learned that.

Reactions: MsRoxieBabe
I guess I'm still pretty new. For me I manage to make more than I did working at a call centre most of the time, and that's good because I was about to go hungry lol. I make enough to pay rent and eat now, so yay that :)
I have to put in a lot of time to make enough because I have a super low cam score, but it's all good. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you put in lots of time you should be able to do fine :) Especially if you take some of the awesome advise that can be found on here, I feel like it helped me a lot.

I really didn't earn much i earn like 100$ or so it's so little that it's only enough to pay for my bills

But as time goes buy i was able to buy other things like t.v,sofa,ref,computers,beds,dining tables, etc. etc.

:-D

Thank you so much for all your input, it's much appreciated and gives me much more understanding about the process. I plan on working full time on this and I realize that personality is so important.

Luviya said:
Thank you so much for all your input, it's much appreciated and gives me much more understanding about the process. I plan on working full time on this and I realize that personality is so important.

It's personality but.. don't think that its necessarily having a great personality.

If you fail on MFC that doesnt mean you have a crap personality. Many have brilliant ones!
And i can think of more than a few very successful models with downright..crappy personalities in my opinion.

But they have SOMETHING that appeals to tippers on this paticular site.

So just remember that! And good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.