AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much you save from your work? <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
hey cute people!

I have question i think is interested to know if is ok for u ofc... Sometimes cb (or other site you use ) is very good to us, and we win more than the normals days, What you do about that? do you save money or you spend in things may you dont need?
Because in my case i thinking im spending to much, and dont save much money at all, that happen to you?

Kisses.

sry my english, i dont like use translator i need learn write by myself lol

p.s. - im in love with forum, i been reading so much things here who help me so much, thanks :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
I take out 15% for taxes, then pay my bills, and then divide the rest into savings, discretionary and investment spending. Savings is for emergencies and bigger purchases down the line like a new car. Discretionary spending covers food, fun, and whatever else I'd like. Investment spending is for new toys/clothes, tech/equipment, and non-SW ventures.

I don't inflate my standard of living when I have a particularly good pay period so that I can still live well when I have a poor one. Nothing's wrong with treating yourself of course, but it's best to find a balance between living comfortably, getting the things you need/want, and accumulating capital.

I take out 15% for taxes, then pay my bills, and then divide the rest into savings, discretionary and investment spending. Savings is for emergencies and bigger purchases down the line like a new car. Discretionary spending covers food, fun, and whatever else I'd like. Investment spending is for new toys/clothes, tech/equipment, and non-SW ventures.

I don't inflate my standard of living when I have a particularly good pay period so that I can still live well when I have a poor one. Nothing's wrong with treating yourself of course, but it's best to find a balance between living comfortably, getting the things you need/want, and accumulating capital.
thanks so much for the awser :h: i really apreciate, i dont pay taxes... i may need start doo it...

I save 50%+. Roughly 33% of what I make pays taxes after all the deductions etc and that goes into the bond market and I put the rest in savings and more risk stock market. I don't live paycheck to paycheck anymore and it's amazing. I also have camming set up where I have daily goals and if I don't hit it during the day, I cam at night to have another shot of hitting goals. Anything I make above goal goes immediately into savings. You never know if there's going to be health issues or family issues that will take precedence over working and this biz has a shelf life. I also am working out like crazy to extend the shelf life and improve my mental state.

Status
Not open for further replies.