AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How old is too old for caming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old people also say sex gets better every year. It's just a lie they say to try to make them self feel better about being old. It's kind of sad. Just enjoy your youth so you won't be that way when you're old

Sounds like someone is old and miserable.

I'm totally guessing here, but I would bet that @Cherry Bomb didn't mean to click that... and if so maybe she can explain why haha.

@NerdieBirdie @AmberCutie
OMG I am mortified!
I am so very sorry. It was a total mistake!
My clumsy finger hit the wrong button on my small phone. I have corrected my error. Of course I agree with @RebeccaT.
I am so embarrassed.

You don't see 45 year old swim suit models do you? It's the same thing. Modeling is for younger people

Ummm Demi Moore was in her 40's and ROCKING this bikini in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

Attachments

• 9f49ac451b2d20a65954dbc4243fcd41.jpg
    9f49ac451b2d20a65954dbc4243fcd41.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23
Old people also say sex gets better every year. It's just a lie they say to try to make them self feel better about being old. It's kind of sad. Just enjoy your youth so you won't be that way when you're old
Don't worry, you'll be alone anyway, so you don't have to be concerned about having sex stuffs with old ladies.

Also, I should mention, sex DOES get better when you get older. Because, you know, you've had a lot more sex, so you know what you like, and get it, as opposed to just sucking it up and having bad sex. I swear I'll never understand the young guys who come in my chat room and expect me to be turned on by the fact that they're young and they can "fuck all night". Like great, we can have unsatisfying sex over and over again. Fun.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone is old and miserable.

No I'm not old.
Don't worry, you'll be alone anyway, so you don't have to be concerned about having sex stuffs with old ladies

And I wouldn't want to. Enjoy your youth while you can. No offensive to old people, but do everything you want in life while you are young

Old people also say sex gets better every year. It's just a lie they say to try to make them self feel better about being old. It's kind of sad.

So, just like your username?

Sorry, I had to do it. xD

Also, I should mention, sex DOES get better when you get older. Because, you know, you've had a lot more sex, so you know what you like, and get it, as opposed to just sucking it up and having bad sex. I swear I'll never understand the young guys who come in my chat room and expect me to be turned on by the fact that they're young and they can "fuck all night". Like great, we can have unsatisfying sex over and over again. Fun.

But you look young in your picture? Anyway sex as a tennager isn't great either. Physically your body peaks at 30 years old. After that every year you will lose energy and strength. So sex gets worse every year after that. Have all the sex you can before then

But you look young in your picture? Anyway sex as a tennager isn't great either. Physically your body peaks at 30 years old. After that every year you will lose energy and strength. So sex gets worse every year after that. Have all the sex you can before then

You know, a lot of the women you're arguing with ARE OVER 30.

You're literally telling them they're wrong about their own bodies.

In all fairness, what you're saying is half true. Generally people don't have as much energy in their 30s as they did in their 20s. But women reach their sexual peak in their 30s... So... obviously they aren't meant to slow down. :p

I'm 42, people don't just turn into a dry sack of bones and skin after they get out of their 20's. I think that's a common misconception about age. I'm actually in better shape, have more energy than I did in my 30's. It takes a little more effort, but not that much more. If you're unhealthy in your 20's-30's, it can catch up to you when you hit your 40's (skin damage comes immediately to mind). But as long as you take care of yourself....yeah, you have a long while for sex to be enjoyable

And guys in their 30-40's tend to have something a lot of guys in their 20's don't: training on holding, ahem "on" until their partner is satisfied. Some guys have it right away but generally that takes time and experience. Women also just know more about their bodies as well, and what guys like too. Its not an age thing, it's an experience thing.
Personally I think that in your 20's is a good time for sexual exploration, safely, of course.

Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon

@NerdieBirdie @AmberCutie
OMG I am mortified!
I am so very sorry. It was a total mistake!
My clumsy finger hit the wrong button on my small phone. I have corrected my error. Of course I agree with @RebeccaT.
I am so embarrassed.

Noo nooo, don't be. I had no idea who you were so I thought you were just being a hater. lol HUGS TO YOU.

I'm 42, people don't just turn into a dry sack of bones and skin after they get out of their 20's. I think that's a common misconception about age. I'm actually in better shape, have more energy than I did in my 30's. It takes a little more effort, but not that much more. If you're unhealthy in your 20's-30's, it can catch up to you when you hit your 40's (skin damage comes immediately to mind). But as long as you take care of yourself....yeah, you have a long while for sex to be enjoyable

And guys in their 30-40's tend to have something a lot of guys in their 20's don't: training on holding, ahem "on" until their partner is satisfied. Some guys have it right away but generally that takes time and experience. Women also just know more about their bodies as well, and what guys like too. Its not an age thing, it's an experience thing.
Personally I think that in your 20's is a good time for sexual exploration, safely, of course.

Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon

That's why I said after 35 if depends on what you look like. You're dont look to old to be a cam girl

do everything you want in life while you are young

Have fun being the most miserable, bored out of you goddamn mind old person there is.

I plan to enjoy my old age, but if you wanna be miserable, that's on you.

That's why I said after 35 if depends on what you look like. You're dont look to old to be a cam girl

I look 42, that's the thing. 42 is really not old. And when I hit 52 there will still be guys who want to bang me, even when I look 52. Because guys as a whole are into more than just what your into, that's kinda my point here. Camming isn't about what YOU like its about what other guys like too. And other guys (I know this is shocking) like older women *GASP!* There is a HUUUUGGGEEE market for it. Is it YOUR market? Clearly not, but that's the beauty of camming, it's not what "group think" guys like, its what individual guys like.

Also, on the bent of "do everything you can when you're young" lets remember there are things that can be kind of out of reach when your younger that get easier when your older. For instance, now I have a stable regulars base, I make good money, and I can travel all the goddamn time I want.
Could I have flown to Europe 6 times last year alone on the $400 a week vanilla job paychecks I was getting in my 20's? Aw hell's no. Fuck, I couldn't have even afforded a week of unpaid vacation back then, let alone 3 months worth.
And dating? Wheeewww man, dating in your 40's when you make a good salary is a fucking goldmine. CEO's, Doctors, Stock brokers, sure they have to be okay with sex work, but it's shocking how many of the really DGAF because they've been around the block a few times themselves.
So, 1. Sex work is awesome. 2. Really being older is pretty fucking killer.

Im 48, soon to be 49 and what you lose in stamina and perkiness you gain in intuition and just out and out savvy. I get less traffic nowadays but earn more money. I always lie up about my age and will advertise myself as being older 55=60 and that makes my room kick. If pressed to say when you are too old, i would say when you forget where you have left your dildo its time to hang up your g-string

Has anyone else been laughing at his username since this conversation started?

Based on what little interaction we've had, I'm going to say someone thinks a little highly of themselves.

Sorry not sorry.
I think it's irony at this point. Very edgy of him.

Has anyone else been laughing at his username since this conversation started?

Based on what little interaction we've had, I'm going to say someone thinks a little highly of themselves.

Sorry not sorry.

Anyone who claims they are god's gift to women really ain't shit.

For growth oriented people and especially later bloomers, life gets better as you age. Dare I say more so for men than women but also for women who play the game right. Independent single women in their mid 30s to late 40s are pretty awesome

You have more money, you know what you want and you know how to get it, you probably have learned to be open minded on a lot of ish because you've had your foot in your mouth and cake in your face millions of times---- speaking of time, you respect it more and you learn how to focus on what matters most. You truly learn how not to GAF, real not GAFKness because you have learned the impermanence of most of the ish that ppl waste time worrying about.

The real wisdom, not old ppl giving lectures and ish!

I'm on my way to live in another country for 5 wks, then back for the holidays, 2017 I'm going to live in 5 cities, each for a month or more--- Why? Because I fking can!

In my 20s I worked for the man; In my mid 30s I am the man and free from any rules.

I'm 48, and on hiatus from cam due to serious health issues. I didn't work that many hours, and was beginning to wonder whether I'm getting too old - surely guys are more into youth on cam I thought? - but these comments are reassuring. I may prioritise clips in favour of cam once I'm back to full health, but it's good to know that I'm not past it!

Youth is a mindset. Yes, your body may not be as agile as your teens but confidence usually increases as you age. If you sit around and not grow mentally, spiritual etc.then yes you will age quickly. Sexiness is not defined by age, weight, bra size, or general aesthetics. It's whatever the fuck you want it to be. Not everyone is into the same thing. You might be a 10 in one person's eyes and ten shades of ugly to another.

I feel like I'm just now getting my bearings as a camgirl (27). I dipped a toe in when I was 18 on Flirt4Free and again at 22-23.. I thank my lucky stars I couldn't commit then because my sexuality wasn't anywhere close to fully formed. I didn't have the confidence or assertiveness to not get pushed around or taken advantage of, I was much more submissive. Now I practically specialize in femdom on SM, which suits me well, and will only be enhanced as I age- I strongly believe that. 18 year old me almost ruined camming for me for life.. thanks to a manipulative ex-boyfriend and copious amounts of malt liquor and cocaine. But now I have a lucrative career path that I love and continue to learn and grow in. Sometimes I do worry about "getting too old" but it's only because us women have been beaten over the head with that idea since we were pre-pubescent.

Mid to late 20's is the peak, I know a few models doing very well into their mid 30's ....do not worry. If you have it age is not much of a barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.