AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How old is too old for caming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in my 50s, been camming since 2001 and never do mommy role play. I'm planning to do this until I retire. It's been 16 years so far and I only have less than a decade left til retirement but I'd probably come on for my regs even if I did retire.

WTG!! I also plan on goin for atleast a decade for starters. I actually started at 19 dancing until my late 20s. I do not do mommy role play either, but there is a market out there. I have young men all the time asking me if they can call me mommy. I nicely decline, I have kids that age and the whole familial thing isn't my style. I have a handful a day that ask me.

Reactions: AmiGold
Dead.

Dead is too old for camming.

I'm not trying to be rude but, you're kidding right? I don't know the actual statistics but from doing my own research on MFC, the median age for camgirls seems to be somewhere in the mid to late twenties. But camgirls much older than that also can and do have a lot of successl! You gotta remember, for every age/shape/size/race/whatever girl, there are guys out there who are into that.

I turn 50 next month. Started camming Oct/16 so I'm still new. It has been going well!

I am pleasantly surprised as I expected some negative comments about my age/body etc. But the all members have been very positive and complimentary. It has given me a bit of a boost in morale. Plus I can chat about a million topics due to my decades of life experience.

I guess it helps that I have taken good care of myself for the most part: exercise, eating healthy, no drugs, alcohol in moderation, sun protection and positive outlook. I look my age but not too time ravaged.

So take care of yourself starting now and you will have many decades left to go!

She has posted other threads. I agree this is a little crazy but a lot of us who started camming in our late twenties really wish we had started sooner. Most of us who first start learning about camming only know about token sites and 30+ year olds who admit their age on those sites are very few and far between. Obviously 23 is young and we all know that but IF you're just dipping your toe in then I don't think it's that insane to wonder particularly if this is something you want to make a long term career out of. Seriously sometimes twitter makes me want to cry because I feel like I'm surrounded by the teenagers but maybe I'm the only one? :bag:

So I didn't start until I was in my early thirties and if I knew in my twenties what I know now, I wish I had started earlier. When I didn't have a baby and a husband... I could work SO MUCH MORE. About the age thing, I am 33 and I don't lie about my age - in my personal life I very much feel that one should be proud of their years. BUT, I am starting to think that it is hindering me professionally and am considering shaving off a few years. I feel conflicted about it! Maybe I will just stay 33.

• Hugs
Reactions: Randi and eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.