AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How safe is Chaturbate now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
I know this happened to cam models so many time before and probably will happen again but this makes me wonder "How can some douchebag viewer obtained model’s undisclosed personal information
illegally and make threats to them or expose it in public chat??" I learned that Chaturbate has the Bug Bounty Program which CB gives reward for reporting security problems and as far as I know they haven’t
made major security mistakes causing data breaches like many other sites have. And yet this absurd incidents like that keep happening.

I wonder what the odds for someone who knows/has known models in real life finds them on CB.
Could it be a threat actors?? Could it be a result of cross posting photos between SNS? or anything else?
Any thoughts, opinion would be highly appreciated 🙏

I know it is Internet where all kinds of weird people lurking around and we have no control over anything they do.
I'm just a viewer, I may not be able to understand even a tenth of awful feeling models would experience but I know they don't deserve any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.