AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sorry to be the 'Chaturbate Banned Me!?' Guy...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2017
Apologies in advance as it's very clear that this forum gets clogged up with these posts but it's how I found the site and it seems that solutions and answers are eventually found this way.

However, I am very glad to discover the site as I've never had anywhere to share my webcam experiences or discover others! I am generally very private about the work I do online and to read up and discuss it with others will be great! Particularly males, I always want to learn.

Anyway, down to the rant I guess.

My name is James, I cam as UKgymiron on Chaturbate. Been on there on and off since 2014 and love it there! Never cammed elsewhere or wanted to; I have 15k followers, a good fan base and genuinely have fun performing and earning. It's actually changed my life. However...

Same old story, perhaps? I was banned for 'suspected violation of the TOS'. This has happened to me before, I believe last summer, due to some viewer complaining about Skype show related stuff. I wouldn't do the show for him despite his high CB tips and he bragged, quote "am a very loyal customer, they will ban you for me". Thanks buddy. Fool on me for letting him take me there when it was against the rules so I learnt from that one.

I got unbanned thankfully and have had almost a year of a clean run, increased my followers ten fold and had a ton of fun, made friends, received gifts and I even lowered my hours at work to accomodate my Chaturbate work. Life was (love life aside, that's another rant though) great! Money was great! My shows were great! I felt I was doing amazing for a straight guy that didn't really do anything wild compared to other guys I've glanced at. Then, BOOM. Banned. FUCK. That's a significant income drop which is obviously concerning but it's the reason why which irritates me.

Well, the suspected reason. Support and Shirley won't tell me why, I just keep getting forwarded generic e-mails for 3 days straight with a lovely 24 gap between receiving them saying "You've been banned for violating our TOS, and we will not unban." But what TOS have I broken? "You've been banned for violating our TOS, and we will not unban." OH RIGHT THANKS. To their credit they have sent the $500 I made since the start of June, which I appreciate having read some other stories.

So the reason why I believe I was banned was, again, Skype related. If I get unbanned I am bloody deleting it! Someone added me randomly through the night. I asked them where they added me from, they said 'best cam usernames' or something which I believe my name is on somewhere. Flattering! Anyway we agreed a show, the price and everything. They sent an amazon gift voucher, but it didn't go through. He sent the screenshot of delivery and stuff but I never got it. It turned out he had cancelled it immediately and then claimed I was scamming him etc. Told me to do the show I owed him or he'd ensure I'd be banned from Chaturbate. So obviously he knew me from there.

Furthermore, they e-mailed me threatening to put my picture all of Leicesters magazines, newspapers and stuff if I didn't do the show. Even sent me a picture of myself. It wasn't even a good one :( I wasn't intimidated, that's a pricey threat, but it's bloody annoying. I noticed in my cam shows the next few nights more abusive viewers and kicked them promptly. I'm pretty certain it's the same guy on different accounts purely out to get me. There's other incidents to, all recently. I'm guessing they complained (many times, probably) and I guess 'Skype show' flagged with my name for the prior warning and here I am. They could at least let me know.

Honestly I just want to delete my e-mail and Skype and focus on Chaturbate. I don't think it counts as 'taking viewers off the site' if you are added randomly? Or e-mailed through the night? And I don't think it's fair if they then go to Chaturbate and freakin' get you banned over their lack of a private show that's nothing to do with the site!?

Now I'm not perfect, I have told people to add me on Skype from CB, mainly for comms when I not online. That's a breach of the rules after reading the terms and conditions properly, which I SHOULD have done before. Eurgh. And I have done private shows arranged via e-mail before, although that is unrelated to Chaturbate completely? Or maybe it isn't if they know me from there? Even if they lie and then report me to there if it doesn't go right??? I'm rambling now...

So yeah basically I would like to find out why I banned and see if I can get the decision reversed and just learn from my mistakes in trusting people and fuck Skype off completely. I'm not a CB site hater, I don't want to go to the alternatives because it feels like home you know? I wanna learn from my mistakes and get better at what I do. Sorry for the rant, I'm sure you've seen hundreds of these and expect my stupidity to be thrown at me but honestly I think I am a fairly naive, innocent performer in most regards and just want to enjoy it and do well. And learn! I wanna be a model that gets invited to all the awesome shows eventually and kinda 'be known' on the site. I think I was getting there :/

Thanks for reading and any advice would be hugely appreciated.

I look forward to being part of this community! The lighting tips page was helpful, I was using the worst lamp ever XD

Probably nothing you can do if you went against tos.

But maybe you can try to explain it better to @punker barbie (Shirley)

Good luck with it all. Let us all know how it plays out. Are you planning to cam elsewhere in the mean time?
Not really man, I like the CB layout, viewership, support (except in this case haha) and apps and am being very stubborn about moving.

Thanks Zana I will contact her soon, I'll let my current e-mail batch be generic replied to before I try again. I'm probably annoying her enough bless.

That's the thing with scammers. They get butt hurt and try to fuck with you. Sorry that happened, and glad to see Shirley reinstated your account. For you indy stuff, you should maybe try using a different payment method then Amazon gift card. It will help eliminate those sketch balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.