AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to change credit card used to buy tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Press buy more tokens..

then in the popup press edit at the pay with

1714339526433.png

That should give you this screen where you can pick whatever is saved OR you can add new cards or other ways of paying.

1714339592836.png

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
I must have edited my post a few seconds before you posted your reply, please see above (I never see that small window from my main CB account, it opens directly as the bigger screen)

Upvote 0
Mine always offers whatever the last token package I bought was, not the largest one I've bought.
That was my initial assumption but I've topped up smaller amounts using Paypal and it always reverts to the largest credit card purchase I made. If you've only used one payment method then you may not have been subject to this quirk.

Upvote 0
That was my initial assumption but I've topped up smaller amounts using Paypal and it always reverts to the largest credit card purchase I made. If you've only used one payment method then you may not have been subject to this quirk.
I actually also thought it just defaulted to the last pack that one bought, how odd if it just goes to the biggest one for everyone...

Upvote 0