AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to deal with real name being exposed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
i wanna know how everyone would handle it, im just scared of a friend/boyfriend blackmailing me and exposing my name to my audience

Don't interact with anyone you feel like is a risk of outing you. They are shitty and not worth your time if they would. It's a normal fear but if you're incredibly anxious and have a feeling they would do something I'd just drop them.

My real name has leaked before but the thing is I have no regular social media so it lead to nothing plus my name is super common. Lock down or delete any social media with your real name is the best thing you can do. Also don't spend time with assholes who would blackmail you.

I see no reason any boyfriend or family member would need to know the name you cam under or sites either. They have no business in my cam room while I'm trying to work. I don't go to their places of work and bother them at work and talk to their customers.

I would 100% cut anyone out of my life permanently if they tried to out me in that way.

If you do this job you should be ready for this type of behaviour. Protecting your identity is about protecting yourself from stalkers, not social reputation. You friends and family will likely find out the more time you cam. If you can't deal with that just don't do it.

Also if I was your bf I would be mad you were hiding that from me. I told my boyfriend I was camming and had no issue.

If you're with somebody who you think might out you, why are you with them in the first place? If you're with them long enough they're gonna find out eventually. Hiding it from them is only going to cause problems in the relationship. I think it comes down to you either them or you don't.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Honestly the only realistic way to deal with someone who already has your personal information is to warn the people he may contact. Also, don't give into the blackmail. That will be as useful as giving in for terrorists. They will just blackmail you again in the future.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.