AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to do goals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualFreeSpirit

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2015
US for now
Twitter Username
@SensualFreeSpir
I don't know why I can't wrap my head around how to set up a goal properly on CB or any site for that matter.

Can someone give me step-by-step instructions & examples please.

I usually just say it's 25 tokens for this, 40 tokens for that, etc. & I list all the shows I do.

Thanks

I think first you need to ask yourself how much you want to make, what is your money goal. Lets say for example it's 2000 tokens right? Well then I'd suggest you sit down one day and write down some show ideas... Like oil show, cum show, hitachi show, double blow job show, or whatever you want to do for a show. Now you have to figure out how you wanna get there. You can set up a tip menu, you can make mini goals, you can play games, just pick some stuff out and try them. Maybe one day you set up a menu and the next day you play token keno. For the games you need to set up certain incentives. Like if you roll a dice you need incentives for the roll. So if they roll a 4 they could get a boob flash, a 6 then it would be a blowing kiss. And you need to decide how much these will be. I think with things like token keno it's different amounts for each prize, so prize them accordingly? Not sure how to explain that... but I hope that helps somewhat.

Thanks Tuna

Well I couldn't ever figure out Keno, so I chose the slot machine instead & I have another app that lists all my shows & their prices, but what I meant was the room topic that I think is supposed to be a set goal from what I understand. And not just on CB, but almost all sites.

That's what I didn't get.

I see other girls have them in their room.

I like using short sentences describing what I'm doing at the moment, like:"Now: naked pole dance!", "Now: bath time!"
Or the amazing, for when I have no idea what I'm doing: "Just chillin, yo", wich seems to work better than any other. And I always add a bunch of tags like #ass #sexy...

But honestly I don't know if this is good advice, 'cause I haven't been getting more than 10 or 20 viewers lately.

Good luck, girl!

Thanks dyzzgirl.

I was looking more for the how to post your goals re: tokens, like you need to each tip XYZ to get XYZ or everyone has to tip XYZ

Hope things improve for you. :)

A goal is simply like a putting a hat out and telling them when its full of tokens, you'll do "x".

So if you log on and you decide you want to make 2000tks before you log off. You could set up a topic goal with "2000tks till I do a cum show" (or whatever it is you'd like to offer in public that night) OR you could break it up, and decide to put up your first count of "1000tks till I'm naked" for example. Then when that one is clear, you'd put up "1000tks till I do a cum show" and when that's clear you do your show.

It's not a pay individually thing - people contribute however much or little they can. One person could drop 2000tks and end up paying for the entire show. or it oculd be 200 ppl tipping 10 tokens. :)

Breaking up a large countdown into bite sized chunks can work better especially if your goal is expected to take 2-4 hrs because not everyone is going to be online long enough to see that through so they may not wish to contribute. It can also cause sticker shock.

Every time someone tips, you take it off the count. Most sites do this automatically for you now, but if they dont if osmeone tipped 10tokens you'd take 10tks off the count. When the count is zero you do your show.

If your count is not cleared but a few people have contributed heavily to it, it can be a good idea to send them a little something as a thank you.

Typically most tips count towards your countdown. So, if someone tips '40tks for a flash' you'd do the flash AND take the 40 tks off the countdown. Some models will not allow certain tips to count towards countdowns, things like video purchases, or raffle tickets etc. Personally I count everything except say ... a custom video purchase, skype show or panty purchase. Things I have to take time to fulfill off line.

I hope this makes the whole countdown thing a little clearer for you?

A goal is simply like a putting a hat out and telling them when its full of tokens, you'll do "x".

So if you log on and you decide you want to make 2000tks before you log off. You could set up a topic goal with "2000tks till I do a cum show" (or whatever it is you'd like to offer in public that night) OR you could break it up, and decide to put up your first count of "1000tks till I'm naked" for example. Then when that one is clear, you'd put up "1000tks till I do a cum show" and when that's clear you do your show.

It's not a pay individually thing - people contribute however much or little they can. One person could drop 2000tks and end up paying for the entire show. or it oculd be 200 ppl tipping 10 tokens. :)

Breaking up a large countdown into bite sized chunks can work better especially if your goal is expected to take 2-4 hrs because not everyone is going to be online long enough to see that through so they may not wish to contribute. It can also cause sticker shock.

Every time someone tips, you take it off the count. Most sites do this automatically for you now, but if they dont if osmeone tipped 10tokens you'd take 10tks off the count. When the count is zero you do your show.

If your count is not cleared but a few people have contributed heavily to it, it can be a good idea to send them a little something as a thank you.

Typically most tips count towards your countdown. So, if someone tips '40tks for a flash' you'd do the flash AND take the 40 tks off the countdown. Some models will not allow certain tips to count towards countdowns, things like video purchases, or raffle tickets etc. Personally I count everything except say ... a custom video purchase, skype show or panty purchase. Things I have to take time to fulfill off line.

I hope this makes the whole countdown thing a little clearer for you?

Hi Lollipop,

Ok, yes it does, but I still don't understand, if I break it up into bite sized pieces, then does that mean I do all those mini shows & then I still do the big show at the end? Because to me that means I'm doing the big show for free if I'm doing shows every time they get to another marker.

I'm not sure if you are on CB & know the apps there to tell me which app you use to do this so it's taken off automatically.

if I break it up into bite sized pieces, then does that mean I do all those mini shows & then I still do the big show at the end? Because to me that means I'm doing the big show for free if I'm doing shows every time they get to another marker.

You aren't doing the big show show for free, because they still have to tip for it. If you don't clear the goal, you don't do the show. Like Lolli said, if you put up a topic that said "5000 tokens til cumshow!" People might just faint from sticker shock. So you break it down for them! You still get 5000 tokens, but they get rewarded along the way.

Here's how my (ideal) show would go:

* Naked @ 1000 tokens
* Oil Show @ 1000 tokens (2000 tokens total)
* Shower Show @ 1000 tokens (3000 tokens total)
* Cumshow @ 2000 tokens (5000 tokens total)

Now, how do you get people to tip? You can make a tip menu like this:

Flash Boobs ~ 25 tokens
Flash Ass ~ 30 tokens
Cute Booty Wiggle ~ 50 tokens
Pussy Flash ~ 75 tokens
Pussy Spread ~ 100 tokens

Tip menus are even smaller bites of the goals above. So say you get 5 people interested in Cute Booty Wiggles. If they want their own personal booty wiggle, they have to tip 50 tokens. 5 x 50 = 250 (hey look, you're a quarter of a way there and you've just been shaking that thing for them tokens!). There's a few broke people hanging out in your room, but they love you so you have 4 people tip you 10 tokens each (up to 290 now). Someone else decides they need your boobs, so they tip 25 and you flash them (315 tokens... We're getting there!). Guy comes in on his lunch break and he really just wants to get up close and personal with your bits... Twice. So he tips 200 and you show off your cute pussy for the cam (Oh, we're halfway thereeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhh living on a prayerrrrrrrr). Now... Finally, John Doe, who's just been lurking, has had enough of NOT being able to see your naked body and just torpedoes your goal with 500 tokens. Yay! You've reached goal! Time to do a sexy striptease! (And remember the last 15 tokens go towards your next goal.)

Now you're naked. Now what? Well, you start working towards the next goal. How? You can play a game! But what kind of game... Anything goes, really! You can play Truth or Dare. Keep some props laying around for this one, like ice. Charge your members 50 tokens to ask you a question and you have to tell the truth. OR... Do a dare for 100 tokens. Remember John Doe? He sees that ice you got laying there... And he dares you to slip a chip in your pussy. What do you do? Do you take the dare and earn the 100 tokens? Or do you decide NOT to take the dare and offer him 24 hour Snapchat access? 1000 tokens (hopefully) goes by pretty quickly this way. And then you're on your way to goal number 3.

Okay, I think that explains that part! As for what app to use on Chaturbate to keep your goals rolling... If all of your goals are 1000 tokens, then you can use Auto-Reset Tip Goal. In the Goal Box, you would put 1000. In the description box: 1st Goal- Naked, 2nd Goal- Oil Show, 3rd Goal- Shower Show, 4th Goal- Cumshow.

Want to do goals with different prices? Then you can use Multi-Tip Goal. Goal 1 could be naked at 111. Goal 2 could be oil show at 333. Goal 3 could be shower show at 777. Goal 4 could be cumshow at 1234. 111, 333, 777, and 1234 are all counted individually for a total of 2,455 tokens.

Okay, I'm done with this wall of text. I'm so sorry. I hope that helps you some.

Miss Lollipop, I swear, I wasn't trying to regurgitate what you said (though I feel like I did).

Status
Not open for further replies.