AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to "downgrade" one's own Chaturbate user color?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2022
I know it can be done, but don't know how. Anyone the wiser?

BTW for those not sure why any CB user would want to do that, check the replies in this archived post:

In the chat settings you can select which color your name appears on the user list. It is the little "gear" at the top of the chat window. I just keep mine set on "light blue"

• Helpful!
Reactions: vivo and Vixxen81
In the chat settings you can select which color your name appears on the user list. It is the little "gear" at the top of the chat window. I just keep mine set on "light blue"
Yep. This.

@OP Can be a risky game to play. I have zero problems banning light blues. Especially if you are below me in the user list.

• Funny!
Reactions: vivo and SideWinder
oops I only just now realized that Reddit seems to dislike hotlinking to its posts. This is a screencap of the thread:
replies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.