AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to find someone to do a girl/girl show.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyDay

Cam Model
Jun 25, 2013
PA
www.therealamyday.com
Twitter Username
@therealamyday
MFC Username
amyday
So, I'm relatively new and am doing relatively well but I know that many girls are doing much better and I thought a nice way to boost traffic to my room would be to do a girl/girl show. The only problem is, I need a girl! What's the best way to find someone? Am I better off trolling around the site trying to find one, post in forums and other methods, or just trying to convince one of my current friends?

I would encourage you to get a real life friend whom you have chemistry with, because until you have a rapport with someone, it can be really obvious and cheesy when you try to get sexy with each other on cam when you just met.

In my own experience, having been a member of ACF for over a year now, I have gotten to know a lot of ladies online. I have been invited over by several ladies to do sexy, sexy things with them (also maybe get coffee or whatever comes up). For the most part I haven't been able to travel and have had to say no. But I feel like, if I really wanted to do a show right away, I would have a lot of opportunities to meet women through ACF (some of which I have met, although not for sexy, sexy things).

Reactions: AmyDay
AmberCutie said:
I would encourage you to get a real life friend whom you have chemistry with, because until you have a rapport with someone, it can be really obvious and cheesy when you try to get sexy with each other on cam when you just met.
That's my hope, I have one that would be perfect and she's definitely willing to do it, we just have to convince her fiance...

Evvie said:
In my own experience, having been a member of ACF for over a year now, I have gotten to know a lot of ladies online. I have been invited over by several ladies to do sexy, sexy things with them (also maybe get coffee or whatever comes up). For the most part I haven't been able to travel and have had to say no. But I feel like, if I really wanted to do a show right away, I would have a lot of opportunities to meet women through ACF (some of which I have met, although not for sexy, sexy things).
sooo..... want to get coffee? ;)

So I have finally finished my 2 month search, looking for girls here, posting ads on craigslist (on my), trying to convince a girl that I currently play with on occasion (sadly, her SO put a quick stop to it), thinking about dancers from my past, thinking about going to a club to find a new one, etc...

Finally, my SO pointed me to a girl that we've gone out with once, I tried getting a gym routine with (which failed... but the gym is something totally different), and who I know has a crush on me anyway. I mentioned it to her last night, helped her joined, pushed to MFC myself to speed along her approval (start to finish she was totally approved within 2 hrs --- I guess someone at MFC likes me! with they were a member!)

We're ready to do our first show tomorrow night!

TY, everyone! You're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.