AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get a large fan-base?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
I've done just about everything I can think of to get a large fan-base. I have a Twitter account, I'll post in the MFC news feed, advertise on random weird sites like omegle (yea i do try a lil bit of troll-promoting lmao) I really honestly do a LOT to grow my fan base, however I'm usually lucky if I have 6 members in my room at a time. I logged onto mfc for 3 hours yesterday or the other day and made a total of 15tk. Then I logged onto icamzlive (i don't remember exactly how long) and made a total of 26 cents. I know I made that thread about the 'big mistake' and you guys told me not to worry about it, but of course I'm naturally going to feel self-concious when I see a fear of mine actually playing out. and I feel bad making a lot of threads specific to tips for boosting tk, bc I feel like I look super super money hungry but really I just have a lot of pressure on me at the moment in my life lol. but i actually finally set tk amounts in my tip menu that I actually feel COMFORTABLE with, rather than how "worthy" I feel based on my looks and I'm not sure if THAT'S what drawing people away or if it's something else idk really, but i'm just curious what you other models do to amp up the amount of viewers in your room?

Okay, I'm just going to throw it all out there!

Getting a fanbase takes time time time! I'm not sure how long you've been camming for but I didn't have regulars for almost 6-7 months after I started. My twitter account didn't get over 500 followers for a long, long time either. I wouldn't consider my fanbase large, but I think I have a decent AND MORE IMPORTANTLY loyal following! The #1 way to get more people to notice you? Simply be on longer, put out lots of content, and cross-advertise between every single site you're on.

Just kind of scrolling through your stuff and reading your posts here are my suggestions:
  1. A little more organization would do you really well! Your MFC page is a little hard to read and hard on the eyes and your signature here is disorganized. Just cleaning it up would help TONS as people are more interested and involved in reading it all! Also having a steady "theme" to go throughout every place you're on makes an imprint of your brand. Things like always using the same font(s), having some sort of symbol/emblem, having a color pattern, etc.
  2. Twitter: post post post post! Not just about camming but your current thoughts, lots of selfies, what your next big events/promos are. And interact with people! That's the most important. Comment on your favorite models/celebs twitters, retweet things that you like, answer questions that potential customers ask you, etc. More pictures of you and links to everywhere you are would help so much! Also follow people that you enjoy, especially other models you look up to. Lots of models will follow back and interact with you. Plus you get to see more on your twitter feed and that just makes it funner, more informative, and gives you more ideas/tweets to interact with.
  3. Pump out content like a mother fucker. More videos the better! Schedule your vids to be uploaded during prime hours on ManyVids.
  4. Everyone gets wrapped up in camscore, and I get it, it's so important! Your camscore is average, which is great (mine was in the 700s for months and months)! But you can't find new regs if you aren't online more. Some girls will get on for a few hours, if it's dead they get off and get back on after a break, and that works for them. For me... STAY ON. Members can't get to know your personality and what all you have to offer in a few short hours, they need to spend a day, a week, a month with you! I don't know if you cam full-time or not, but if you do then treat it like a regular 40hrs/week job. I'd say play back and forth with breaks vs. staying on long hours. If MFC isn't the greatest then your other sites are good too, but I don't have enough experience to provide input.
  5. Your prices seem fine and totally reasonable. If people aren't paying them yet, just keeping waiting and don't let anyone tell you to cheapen yourself. Adding games to your room can spark more interest! Don't know what your camming style is like but a lot of members love silly stuff too. They come for the tits and stay for your personality!
  6. Encourage members to interact with each other too. This a tough one, but necessary if you want to build a sense of community and a following. Not every guy is going to be into it and that's fine, but a lot of guys enjoy the chatroom banter between you AND the other members. Games, some sort of group to join (for tokens of course), or engaging in more discussions off-site (twitter is good) would be a great start!
I think you have a lot of drive and energy and I've seen some of your posts here before, which is a good way to get a base going too (models can be part of your base, you know). If you aren't already working on getting model status here, do it! There is so much more information in the models only section.

Hope this helped!

Also switch up your keywords. I changed mine the other day and now have about 50% more people in my room. I swapped out cute, friendly, sexy etc for things I actually do/like/am known for like fetishes and the type of shows i offer x

Thanks for being so helpful you guys ^_^

Reactions: Magnolia
My suggestion is to search for the thread, 'I admire you mfc girls!'. Just track down to each post from Kickaz.
The one discussing mega-months is perhaps the most interesting, where she talks about attracting new tipping regulars. My advice, take advice from those with large fan bases firstly.

Large fan bases are all about work, satisfying/ entertaining/ maintaining interest from as many members as you can. So long as you are gaining new members in your room, and not losing old ones, your fan base must always improve.
Not an easy thing to do, models like Kicka have the ability to spend a few moments and fully respect even the smallest tipper. She is not a special case for such models, it is a common theme in models who attract good support.

Also switch up your keywords. I changed mine the other day and now have about 50% more people in my room. I swapped out cute, friendly, sexy etc for things I actually do/like/am known for like fetishes and the type of shows i offer x

This was one of the smartest things I ever did. For a year I had the typical "curvy" and "brunette (well at the time" etc. but now I have tags like "WWE" and "Green Bay Packers" and holy shit are there a lot of dudes finding me based on that!

This was one of the smartest things I ever did. For a year I had the typical "curvy" and "brunette (well at the time" etc. but now I have tags like "WWE" and "Green Bay Packers" and holy shit are there a lot of dudes finding me based on that!
SUPER creative!!! love this, will definitely try this!!!

Tags are certainly my primary way of searching the site. So I can't tell you what are "good" tags to use, I only know what ones I search for - but it's interesting to see confirmation that other members use them too, so it probably is worth experimenting with them, being creative, and see what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.