AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to give offline tips & how to rate tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felicity

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 13, 2010
Okay I've been scouring this site for the answer to this and I need it! :think:

Too many premiums have asked me, "How do I tip you offline?", or "How do I rate my tips?"....

I have no effing clue since I'm not a premium, but I should probably point them in the right direction seeing how both of those things would help me tremendously.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

and here is a picture treat for you for being nice to help :)

Attachments

• heythere4.jpg
    heythere4.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,170
The easiest way to that isunder My Accounts----Token Usage & Private Ratings ---- in that list at the bottom is a link to Tip a Model left click on that link and scroll through the list until you find the girl that you want to tip and go from there, other than that it's also the same location to rate your tips over 90 tokens and the private shows

If you want pic tutorial I will work on it, but that at least gives you the answer in a nutshell

Offline tips

The easiest way for a member to send you an offline tip is to add you to his/her friend list. They would click the little icon (looks like a person) next to your name in their "offline friends" list, which pulls up a menu. From that menu they can click "send a tip" or even enter your chatroom when you're not online. Once they click "send a tip" the usual tip box pops up. It will send you an MFC mail saying "XXXX has tipped you with xx tokens while you were offline" and the body of the message will include any tip note they added. You can reply to the MFC mail to thank them.

There is also a page within the section described below that a member can send an offline tip...

Rating tips

On the right side of the member's webpage there is a personal menu. "My Account" includes a section called "Token usage & private ratings." They click this, and a list of all their tips (90 tokens or more) and their private shows (90 tokens or more) appear with a "Rate this" link next to them.

Also, directly after a qualifying private show, members will be prompted to rate from 1-10. If they don't do it at that time, they can come back to it later. Tips can only be rated 10.

Thank you! I just became a premium so that I can explore that whole aspect!

Hmmm, now I get to go brighten up some models day and do research! haha! :dance:

Reactions: NaughtyKandy
Felicity said:
Thank you! I just became a premium so that I can explore that whole aspect!

Hmmm, now I get to go brighten up some models day and do research! haha! :dance:
And check out the lounge, just be warned that it's not usually pretty. But I think it's good for most models to see what loungers are like. :)

AmberCutie said:
And check out the lounge, just be warned that it's not usually pretty. But I think it's good for most models to see what loungers are like. :)

Agreed, but please don't paint all loungers with the same brush. There are many douchebags, no doubt, but that's what the ignore function is for. :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
Offline tips

The easiest way for a member to send you an offline tip is to add you to his/her friend list. They would click the little icon (looks like a person) next to your name in their "offline friends" list, which pulls up a menu. From that menu they can click "send a tip" or even enter your chatroom when you're not online. Once they click "send a tip" the usual tip box pops up. It will send you an MFC mail saying "XXXX has tipped you with xx tokens while you were offline" and the body of the message will include any tip note they added. You can reply to the MFC mail to thank them.

There is also a page within the section described below that a member can send an offline tip...

Rating tips

On the right side of the member's webpage there is a personal menu. "My Account" includes a section called "Token usage & private ratings." They click this, and a list of all their tips (90 tokens or more) and their private shows (90 tokens or more) appear with a "Rate this" link next to them.

Also, directly after a qualifying private show, members will be prompted to rate from 1-10. If they don't do it at that time, they can come back to it later. Tips can only be rated 10.

All depends on how big your friends list is :oops: :oops:

Yeah,

I checked out the lounge and they were talking about drugs and pussy... :eek:
Man they could be harsh too.

At least I had fun tipping models especially some really cool lower camscore models, and I rated and admired a shit ton people. I didn't realize that being a premium could be so fun.

I sent you a little heart :romance-heartbeating: Amber in your chat!
My premium name is CrazyNomNom (I should go find the model premium names thread..)

Well now it's time for me to switch from premium to model and get ready to be on cam!

:character-ariel:

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Felicity said:
Yeah,

I checked out the lounge and they were talking about drugs and pussy... :eek:
Man they could be harsh too.

At least I had fun tipping models especially some really cool lower camscore models, and I rated and admired a shit ton people. I didn't realize that being a premium could be so fun.

I sent you a little heart :romance-heartbeating: Amber in your chat!
My premium name is CrazyNomNom (I should go find the model premium names thread..)

Well now it's time for me to switch from premium to model and get ready to be on cam!

:character-ariel:
I remember that name!! :)

Once when lurking about within the profiles pages I noticed a model had a link directly to where you can offline tip her for her videos--just like you would if you were to go to her wishlist. At the time I didn't click on it to see where exactly it went, nor do I remember which model it was in order to find out.

So I am curious, does anyone know if there is a specific link to use in order to directly connect members to where they can offline tip for vids, etc? I would imagine that I would need a link to a community based member area where offline tips are possible--I couldn't find anywhere from my end. Unfortunately I am just a lowly basic and haven't the means to upgrade at the moment...(It seems there is a "ginger conspiracy" in my room lately- All the pervs in MY room are dedicated to bringing my scamscore down to ABSOLUTE ZERO within a week. Either that or I have had rooms full of 2 handed wankers without the skills to click a mouse. It couldn't be because I SUCK... ;))

So YEs PLEASE help! I am trying to promote my vids and offline tip contest for skype etc, and I would like to make it as easy as possible for any members to help "save me from page 5"... (I don't wanna eat poo, and I do not have a bedpost to hump even if I COULD somehow get it to fit into my LiL' puss.)
:shock:

Thank you very much in advance!
:hello2:

You can also bring up the window to tip any model from a pop-up, and then select the "Tip another model" link and then either type in the name of the model you want to tip or select it from your drop-down friends list.

Not sure if people are still looking at this post. I've seen on some models profiles (i.e. amber's profile) have a link directly where members can click on to send an offline tip to that model. As a model, how to I find my id number and such so I could put an link on my profile so my tippers could easily click on if they choose to send me an offline tip? If this was already answered I'd appreciate a note where I can find it. Thanks!

DanielleJane said:
Not sure if people are still looking at this post. I've seen on some models profiles (i.e. amber's profile) have a link directly where members can click on to send an offline tip to that model. As a model, how to I find my id number and such so I could put an link on my profile so my tippers could easily click on if they choose to send me an offline tip? If this was already answered I'd appreciate a note where I can find it. Thanks!
You can figure out your broadcaster ID by opening a PM window with yourself (your model account) while being on myfreecams.com (the site, not the model admin/software), then take that ID and replace mine with it. It will be in the address bar area of the window.

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/tip.php?request=tip&broadcaster_id=2161438

2161438 is my model broadcaster ID.

Thanks Amber!!

Status
Not open for further replies.