AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to initiate private and group shows on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2014
I have no idea how to initiate privates in Chaturbate. I read on a tutorial somewhere that there is a button to click under the broadcast window, but I don't see anything. What conditions must exist and what must I click on to start a private or group show with specific people in my chat when they request it. Also, I realize that I have to set a minimum amount of tokens before a private show request. What does this mean, and does this have to do with me being able to or not being able to initiate private shows?

DSnzaE0.jpg

i put 2 arrows, one showing you how to spy on a private, and one showing you how to send a request for a private

*to request a private the model has to be accepting them, if they aren't accepting them there will be no button to send a request.

*if she IS accepting them, then she will have a minimum balance. that means the member must have at LEAST xxx tokens to request a private, i have mine set to 200 but everyones is different.

*if she is accepting privates, and you have the minimum tokens and then you click the 'start private show' button then the model will get a notice saying 'so-and-so wants to start a private show yes/no' then they choose whether or not to take it. If they choose yes then the private will start!

the best way to know if a model wants to take you private is to very politely ask her for a PM so you can ask about a private. and then if you're looking for something specific nicely ask if she is willing to do it, then ask what her minimum token requirement is, or if you think you probably have enough just send the private request :)

this is sort of long but i wanted to give you super detailed instructions. hope it helps! :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.