AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Insert a "goal Countdown on Profile" ?!?! help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissLexi_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 26, 2015
Hi Everyone!!
Does anyone Know how to insert on a myfreecams profile a "goal countdown" tracker (lol I don't know what it is really called !! )

Ill try to explain what I saw.. a Girl had a "new car" or "new car" goal on her profile ..
doesn't say how many tokens, Just a Bar ..
:? :think:

Thank you !!
-Lexi

MissLexi_ said:
Hi Everyone!!
Does anyone Know how to insert on a myfreecams profile a "goal countdown" tracker (lol I don't know what it is really called !! )

Ill try to explain what I saw.. a Girl had a "new car" or "new car" goal on her profile ..
doesn't say how many tokens, Just a Bar ..
:? :think:

Thank you !!
-Lexi

You would need to make the graphic yourself and then put it on your profile (we have a profile help thread in the "Start Here" stickies, the code you need to add a picture to your profile is in there). Then you would just update it as you got closer to your goal and re-upload the new graphic each time. You can make the graphic whatever you like to show what your goal is and how you're progressing!

As Kaylee pointed out, you could use an image to do what you are looking for.

You could also use HTML and CSS to create it.

The CSS would be placed in the "Customize Profile" section. Your CSS would look like:
Code:
#progressbar {
  background-color: black;
  border-radius: 15px;
  padding: 5px;
}
#progressbar > div {
  background-color: white; /* Adjust this color for whatever you would like. */
  width: 50%; /* Adjust this amount for your goal percentage. */
  height: 20px; /* Adjust this amount if you want it larger or smaller. */
  border-radius: 10px;
}
The HTML would be placed (generally) in the "More About Me/Bio" section. Your HTML would look like:
Code:
<div id="progressbar">
  <div></div>
</div>
The first <div> would be the black outside portion. The second <div> would be the white inside portion.

This is a very basic one, and you can always utilize the CSS styling to create a much more fancier one. Let me know if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.