AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to leave a studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
Hello folks,
I have a good friend, a fellow Chatubate model that belongs to a studio in Colombia. She's having an increasingly hard time with her studio as her account becomes more and more successful. (she has a current following of 61,000+ followers)

She has decided to leave the studio.

The studio said she could go and keep the account if she pays them a super high fee, one that she could never afford.

Is there a way she can leave the studio and keep her account without paying for her own account?

Hello folks,
I have a good friend, a fellow Chatubate model that belongs to a studio in Colombia. She's having an increasingly hard time with her studio as her account becomes more and more successful. (she has a current following of 61,000+ followers)

The studio said she could go and keep the account if she pays them a super high fee, one that she could never afford.

Is there a way she can leave the studio and keep her account without paying for her own account?

She can TRY to see if BoleynModels daily pay service would be able to get her out of it. Years ago I was with a Streamate studio (called Internet Modeling) that had me locked into a shitty contract, but I was able to get out of it by switching over to a daily pay service. Chaturbate is one of the sites that BoleynModels works with.

Boleyn.jpg

Reactions: iva_handfull
Upvote 0
No, studio accounts on CB are owned by the studio, and they retain the rights to that account. Only the Studio can agree to release it.
Terms and Conditions, Section V:a:ii states:

"Studio Accounts. Individuals who wish to create a studio account (a "Studio Account") through the Platform must comply with our rules for setting up a Studio Account. If these rules are complied with, such Account will be considered a "Studio" on the Platform. For all Accounts under a Studio, the Studio is deemed the owner of all Accounts in such Studio Account ("Studio Sub-Accounts"). The followers, images, and data associated with all Studio Sub-Accounts may not be transferred away from or shared with another Account without the applicable Studio's consent, absent what we may deem, in our sole and exclusive determination, to be extraordinary circumstances."

Upvote 0
She can't and I doubt they can give her account (because it belongs to the studio)
If she really want to be independent or leave the studio, the best thing is to create a new account now and start over because every day that she delays that decision it will be more difficult to make it and she will waste more time

Reactions: iva_handfull
Upvote 0
Hello folks,

Sadly, no. The studio is only the one owner of her account. I lost my account like that, my ex studio just scammed me.

Upvote 0
Hello's

We just opened new accounts everywhere, for using Shine.

And on the agency 4 pages + 2 social media we just changed the password and email.. And took over the agency accounts..
Instead of risking using them for broadcasting, we just put up links everywhere on them, pointing to the new accounts.
And renamed the accounts to Follow_NewAccountName
Changed the background photos/art etc with photos promoting the new accounts.
Etc...

Upvote 0
Hello's

We just opened new accounts everywhere, for using Shine.

And on the agency 4 pages + 2 social media we just changed the password and email.. And took over the agency accounts..
Instead of risking using them for broadcasting, we just put up links everywhere on them, pointing to the new accounts.
And renamed the accounts to Follow_NewAccountName
Changed the background photos/art etc with photos promoting the new accounts.
Etc...
It's not possible for her to access the studio account as they have changed the password.

Upvote 0
It's not possible for her to access the studio account as they have changed the password.

Right.. The accounts belong to the agency..
You can only steal them from the agency if the agency doesn't care about the model/accounts..

Which is why we didn't use them for broadcasting after stealing them..
And just used them for transferring the followers to the new accounts.. ETC

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.