AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make a comeback on Mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutieHasBooty

Inactive Cam Model
May 5, 2016
So the title pretty much explains it all, I got on Mfc my first week made amazing money, then a girl quit at my vanilla job. My manager suddenly put me on morning shifts (which is when I cammed because at the time I lived with my dad and he was home at night and I didn't have a door lol) I told my place of work I don't want to work mornings anymore, and then asked them to please refrain from any big schedule changes without my notice. But at that point it was too late once I tried camming again it just didn't work the fan base I built up was gone, and slowly my cam score went from almost 3000 to 2500. Is there any way I can make a comeback?

So you're not working mornings anymore at your job? How long did you work that shift?

If you cam consistently at a new time or your old time, you should be able to build a solid fan base back up. Just stick with it :cat:

Ah! Occurs to me, if you're on at a different time now than you used to be it might be worth a few hours at your old time for those who knew you the first time around to find you - then let them know when they can join you now.

Maybe you should call off on one of your old good days and cam in the morning and tell everyone your new schedule, when to catch you, etc. They'll make time.

If you stopped after your first week then its likely you stopped just as your new model tag was expiring. Most models get a drop in viewers once that disappears and don't know how long your break was but if it was very long your old regulars might have stopped visiting or just forgotten about you so kind of like a double whammy effect. Anyway nothing is ever irreversible so with hard work you can build it back up again.

2500 is still a pretty good score, there are many top models here who's cam scores have dropped below 1000 before they managed to get theirs back up through hard work and dedication.

Yes you can but living with other people like parents or roommates will make your camming progress very limited. I don't suggest this to full time camgirls.
If you are in a position to move out on your own it will give you space to cam and build a business.
You have to be on min 5h a day not take more than 5 days a month off at the beginning. If it's slow take a short break and come back on cam maybe trying smth else that you weren't doing before.
The beginning will be hard but have a daily goal and not an hourly goal. Don't leave until you make your goal.
When I was new I needed to make 4k tokens a day min. Took me a long time to do it but the more I kept trying the easier it was to make tokens because I got more people noticing me online and they became regulars.
Then keep increasing your daily goals overtime. Try thinking of creative ways to make your goals. People will not throw you money for nothing, you need to give them a reason. So doing 5h a day but just looking at your phone the whole time and not interacting with your room will leave you peniless, frustrated and you may need to consider another career.

but just looking at your phone the whole time and not interacting with your room

New models: Please read this over and over until it becomes automatic. ;)

Yes you can but living with other people like parents or roommates will make your camming progress very limited. I don't suggest this to full time camgirls.
If you are in a position to move out on your own it will give you space to cam and build a business.
You have to be on min 5h a day not take more than 5 days a month off at the beginning. If it's slow take a short break and come back on cam maybe trying smth else that you weren't doing before.
The beginning will be hard but have a daily goal and not an hourly goal. Don't leave until you make your goal.
When I was new I needed to make 4k tokens a day min. Took me a long time to do it but the more I kept trying the easier it was to make tokens because I got more people noticing me online and they became regulars.
Then keep increasing your daily goals overtime. Try thinking of creative ways to make your goals. People will not throw you money for nothing, you need to give them a reason. So doing 5h a day but just looking at your phone the whole time and not interacting with your room will leave you peniless, frustrated and you may need to consider another career.
Thank you so much for the reply and advice. I should have specified the reason I got back into camming is because I got my own place. It has definitely helped schedule wise and I've picked up a few regulars plus some old regulars came back. However I have to work on camming for at least 5 hours I usually stay on 3 but I will make schedule adjustments to fit in the extra 2. Thank you for the help :)

Thank you so much for the reply and advice. I should have specified the reason I got back into camming is because I got my own place. It has definitely helped schedule wise and I've picked up a few regulars plus some old regulars came back. However I have to work on camming for at least 5 hours I usually stay on 3 but I will make schedule adjustments to fit in the extra 2. Thank you for the help :)

I used to believe camming every single day for long stretches was the way to succeed, but now that I have more experience I realized there is no recipe for success, really.

Camming for 5 hours straight can be exhausting for some models and it will have an impact on your mood and your earnings. Same thing with camming every single day.

If you pay attention you will notice that there are models who are only on cam twice a week and make a killing, and others who are there every single day. There are models who have the stamina to work 8 hour shifts and others who are only there for a couple of hours at a time. And they are all successful.

My advice is to just do you. Listen to your body and to your mood, and figure out what works through trial and error. You might end up doing something entirely different than the advice you got and still be successful.

The only thing I think you should think about is figuring out a way to "pop" agains the backdrop of 100s of hot girls. What will make people remember you?

im too am having a shit time from recovering my cs. i keep seeing that i should come back same time every day and then people will follow me but its kind of difficult bc my following is a bunch of boyz who just want my company and no actual members who want my cumpany.
like. how do i get the tipping ones in my following

im too am having a shit time from recovering my cs. i keep seeing that i should come back same time every day and then people will follow me but its kind of difficult bc my following is a bunch of boyz who just want my company and no actual members who want my cumpany.
like. how do i get the tipping ones in my following
So I will attempt to suggest some things because sense this thread I have gotten my cam score to the highest it's ever been, have met my public cumshow countdown 3 times and have picked up quite a few new regulars. You need to make your room INCREDIBLY upbeat and fun. This will draw new people in of they come in and just see you sitting being kinda quiet whatever they just leave and think "wow that girl is boring" play fun music get up and dance. This part is important every time I get up and dance shake my booty a lil my traffic goes up. Give me a little taste and then go sit back down. Some of the traffic you generated will leave...but the ones that leave are the freeloaders the good tippers who like you, your personality, and your style will stay in chat and possibly pay you for your services. If you don't wanna get up and dance all the time I'll sit on my bed and maybe spread my legs (with panties on of course) or I'm really flexible so I may lay on my side and stick one leg up straight in the air (this brings my room traffic up just as much as dancing if not more). Also integrate new people into conversations like a member came in the other day and had a user name that reminded me of my favorite childhood snack I mentioned it he started talking, loosening up and eventually tipping. Most importantly don't be fake, don't force it. Members are going to join your room because they like YOU so many of them can see through the acts. So be yourself, have fun, be nice, and converse. Also remind people of your topic. If you are not being tipped (kindly) remind your members you may have to get off in 15 minutes if traffic doesn't pick up. Also remember to stand out, give these guys a reason to say "yea she's special" in the sea of other girls. Be honest, be kind, be down to earth, make connections. And DO NOT cam when you are stressed...or in a bad mood it drastically changes the mood of the room. Take it from somebody who made a comeback....it's possible. Also get verified model status so you can chat with us in the models only section you'll find a wonderful support system there.

Hi there! Thank you so much!

I keep seeing threads like this and it seems to come down to having fun, being genuine, being consistent, being energetic and doing this for a period of time until your fan base is up and things start moving... And then don't stop!! I got online for the first time in 3 years, I really only had two consistent members in my room, both of whom tipped and stayed the whole shift, thankfully. It was a mediocre day but I think not a terrible start considering. At least one of those members might return. I can't seem to shake the excited(I'm going to be successful) and the nervous(will I ever reach the fan base and goals I want to achieve?) feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
Hi there! Thank you so much!

I keep seeing threads like this and it seems to come down to having fun, being genuine, being consistent, being energetic and doing this for a period of time until your fan base is up and things start moving... And then don't stop!! I got online for the first time in 3 years, I really only had two consistent members in my room, both of whom tipped and stayed the whole shift, thankfully. It was a mediocre day but I think not a terrible start considering. At least one of those members might return. I can't seem to shake the excited(I'm going to be successful) and the nervous(will I ever reach the fan base and goals I want to achieve?) feeling.

You deserve a hug. Just keep on keepin' on, you'll make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.