AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to push myself to keep going after reaching my daily goal?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asia_lynn

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 4, 2016
Twitter Username
@xasia_lynnx
Streamate Username
Xasia_lynnX
I've been reaching my daily goal of $100 really fast every day (on streamate) and I know I could make more if I just stayed on another hour or two but I always use it to justify signing off early for the day... Any mental tips or tricks? I'm new at all this!

When you get a dog and you watch trainer videos one thing they keep telling you is to figure out what makes your dog tick: food, attention, or toys, so you can use the thing he likes the most as incentives to train it. I think it applies to humans too. Maybe money isn't the best incentive for you so you should try to figure out what pushes you to do things and use it to push yourself.

Up your goal.

Usually, I have two goals in mind when I log on. I have a "must stay on till i make" goal and then i have a higher goal that I try to hit. Sometimes just identifying that next target is all I need. But I've also bribed myself before "Try and hit your high goal now and if you make it you can eat icecream after dinner tonight" = bribery works. I love icecream..

Think of it as time to build up your following. Time to talk and connect with your members.
Also you could raise your tip goals too.
I know I personally stay until my schedule says I end. After making the goal I feel like I can relax and just enjoy even more with just hanging out with my buddies. Sometimes I think they tip even more after because I’m so relaxed and focused on getting to know them and having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.