AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to set a multi-day goal on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2023
Hi,

Is there a way that a model can begin some type of fund or a multi-day goal on chaturbate? One that people tip into and it could take weeks or months to finish (or maybe never finsih). I have a model asking me. I have seen it on stripchat. It would be a vacation fund, for example "50,000 so I can take a vacation trip? And whever someone tips for that the counter goes up (and is visible somewhere), but it carries over from day to day, obviously does not reset each day.

I have seen it on stripchat. I have seen it in bio notes on chaturbate, but not with a counter. I supposed a model could manually keep track, but wondering if there is some app they can add?

I also know the big caveat is, anyone who tips into it might just tip there instead of a regular tip, but thats ok.

Yes, I'm not logged in at the moment but I will be shortly. I can send some links your way for apps to try. (Can only see apps once we are broadcasting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.