AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to: Record your cam shows while broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it and it won't let me. It says it can't record while another program (MFC) is using the webcam. It looks like a lot of other girls use ManyCam, which is what I plan to try next.

Can someone tell me where to get this adobe programs I have pretty much all the adobe software but have never heard of the one in the above video. I have no idea how you girls are recording your shows, every tutorial and software link has been a bust for me so far. I even tried setting up my dslr to work as a web cam so I could record using that at the same time. Fail :(

Can someone tell me where to get this adobe programs I have pretty much all the adobe software but have never heard of the one in the above video. I have no idea how you girls are recording your shows, every tutorial and software link has been a bust for me so far. I even tried setting up my dslr to work as a web cam so I could record using that at the same time. Fail :(
It's a free download from adobe here: http://offers.adobe.com/en/na/leap/landings/fmle3.html

• Helpful!
Reactions: IvySatinee
Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.