AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to stream from my phone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_leo

Cam Model
Aug 6, 2019
Hi, I have a little problem with my Chaturbate mobile I think.
When I try to stream from my phone, I always get the error "Could not setup broadcast: We need permission to use your camera and microphone in order to proceed." But I never got a pop-up that asks for my permission. I already went into my phone settings and tried to give permission there but I didn't find anything.
Would be super grateful if someone could help me out!

When I try to stream from my phone, I always get the error "Could not setup broadcast: We need permission to use your camera and microphone in order to proceed." But I never got a pop-up that asks for my permission. I already went into my phone settings and tried to give permission there but I didn't find anything.

Which browser do you use? If you use chrome, you should be able to adjust which websites can access your cam/mic through the browser settings.

Reactions: mira_leo
Upvote 0
Which browser do you use? If you use chrome, you should be able to adjust which websites can access your cam/mic through the browser settings.
Thanks! I always used the samsung browser 😅 but now i tried it with the chrome browser and it worked. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Make sure you phone setting is on for camera and Mic then check the setting on your Chrome or bing or other search engine or streaming app your using have camera and Mic on then go to Chaturbate setting and allow them to use your camera at there right.If you have a Pc you use make sure the sight camera is on and the camera is on at the sight on the phone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.