AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to take down all illegal archived recordings on the internet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, there are many websites that record all the shows and pics of all cam girls and spread them all over the internet. I wonder how i can take them down completely like some camgirls would do? Are there any platforms that can do it?

Hi, there are many websites that record all the shows and pics of all cam girls and spread them all over the internet. I wonder how i can take them down completely like some camgirls would do? Are there any platforms that can do it?
Chaturbate has a link on their site to report stolen media. Which I find to be hilarious because they are the ones outsourcing it.

Upvote 0
I would like to know this too. Asking for a friend. (Literally) I have tried Brandit Scan (can't get past the verification step) and Rulta. (Expensive and so far not very effective)

Upvote 0
Another provider for this type of service (that I've heard good things about) is Niki Skyler's Model Launch. They have a weekly service for $100/month and a daily service for $175/month.

Conflicts of Interest: None -- I do not have any affiliation with this company/service.

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
DMCA is just a America thing i think, most sites are not even in the usa i don't think you can get them deleted in most sites? i only get naked in my fan-club or in private shows however recently i found videos of me some was from awhile ago and some kinda recent cruel world.... however i believe they are stuck there forever.... :(

Upvote 0
DMCA is just a America thing i think, most sites are not even in the usa i don't think you can get them deleted in most sites? i only get naked in my fan-club or in private shows however recently i found videos of me some was from awhile ago and some kinda recent cruel world.... however i believe they are stuck there forever.... :(
Yes, DMCA is a part of US copyright law. However, most countries will honor DMCA Takedown Requests (either voluntarily, or as an act of good faith especially if receiving US foreign-aid, or due to international treaty obligations).

Notable exceptions are: The Netherlands, Luxembourg. Bulgaria, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia (but even in these countries, it's often left to the discretion of the hosting provider, and you may find some that are compliant).

I lean in the strategic-direction of turning pirated-content into advertising (by overlaying easy-to-read watermarks pointing pirated-content watchers back to you) instead of expending resources (time & money) on the never-ending Whack-A-Mole approach.

In the end, it's up to the individual content-maker to decide their own course (and individual results can vary widely).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.