AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to takedown all the screenshots and videos uploaded online?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

A model that I'm very close to and who is not working anymore asked me to help her removing all the pictures and videos of her shows hosted all over the internet.

Have you already succeeded to takedown all the content found on various illegal websites? What would be the method to follow? Can I do it on her behalf? Or does she need to do it it herself?

Thank you for your help

But don't cam models have to include their legal name and personal info in those DMCA takedown notices? Cam site members (Even if they are her most trusted regulars) shouldn't have personal info like that on a model. .

Just like with the threads on here where men ask "How do I get my favorite Chaturbate model unbanned?," I'm sure they're gonna tell you that the model herself needs to complete those steps (for the takedown). Not you, the member, even if you are trying to be helpful.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
But don't cam models have to include their legal name and personal info in those DMCA takedown notices? Cam site members (Even if they are her most trusted regulars) shouldn't have personal info like that on a model. .

Just like with the threads on here where men ask "How do I get my favorite Chaturbate model unbanned?," I'm sure they're gonna tell you that the model herself needs to complete those steps (for the takedown). Not you, the member, even if you are trying to be helpful.

Thank you for your message. I knew that model before she started working, I have already met her and we are on the way to start a relationship, that's why I would probably be able to fill up a takedown notice on her behalf since I know her personal informations. I'm just trying to figure out how to do it and what kind of informations they are exactly asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.