AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2017
whalehunter.cash
Twitter Username
@Whalecash
WhaleHunter-USE-EXTRA-MONEY-PER-MONTH.jpg

Already started to check things off your wishlist in your head?

And what if I told you that you didn’t even have to be online, performing as a cam model, to earn it?

Have you heard of SkyPrivate — the website where you can offer Skype cam shows?

What about WhaleHunter.cash?

Most probably not yet. It’s SkyPrivate’s affiliate program and one model is already doing $1000/month using it.

I know what you must be thinking right now: NO, you don’t have to be a SkyPrivate model or register on SkyPrivate to start earning this extra cash!

You can go on performing on your other favorite cam site, as usual, no matter which one it is.

So, how do you get to earn this extra income more exactly?

It’s simple: you get the most out of the fanbase and large social media following that you already have.

In short, you just:

• Get your own WhaleHunter.cash affiliate link once you sign up there

• Share this link where you’re most active (your Twitter account, relevant Reddit posts that you comment on, your personal website, in private chats with your fans, on the industry forums where you’re active, etc.)

• Get some of your fans/the visitors on those forums to sign up on SkyPrivate via your affiliate link

• Earn 20% from every single dollar they’ll ever spend on SkyPrivate (on live cams with the models there, tips, prepaid shows, videos, you name it)
That’s it!

And you get this extra income for LIFE. In other words, for as long as those Members are active on SkyPrivate (i.e. for as long as they keep spending there).

If other models can do it, then you can do it, too!

Find out more about it here-> https://wh.cash/models-registration

Do you have questions? Sure you have. We’re here to answer them and help you get started. Just Skype us or email us:

Magnus Donna
magnus@whalehunter.cash Donna@whalehunter.cash
Skype: live:.cid.312361be34c41819 Skype: live:.cid.e75a1d45c8356bf9

I always kinda feel talked down to with these kinds of offers. Like, I know what affiliate marketing is.. just explain why yours is better than the rest.
Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

I do have a question.

Why did you think looking like a get rich scheme would be an effective form of business to business promotion for an affiliate marketing deal?
Hey, Delroy!

From out point of view, affiliate marketing and WhaleHunter.cash are a way to make money and earn extra income. But thanks for your feedback, we'll keep that in mind!

I always kinda feel talked down to with these kinds of offers. Like, I know what affiliate marketing is.. just explain why yours is better than the rest.
Hey, Miss_Lollipop!

We've encountered a lot of people that don't know how it works and what it is. We're just trying to be explicit and understandable for everyone :)

if you want to know why our program is better that the rest, add me on Skype, let's have a chat!

Hey, Miss_Lollipop!

We've encountered a lot of people that don't know how it works and what it is. We're just trying to be explicit and understandable for everyone :)

if you want to know why our program is better that the rest, add me on Skype, let's have a chat!
Ehhhhh I see a lot of adult oriented platforms talking down to models like we're stupid or technologically illiterate and it's extremely irritating.

Also why should we have to contact you for a private conversation to hear more about your platform? The burden of effort is on you because you came to us and shouldn't you just be upfront with that info publicly in the first place?

If you're trying to secure more affiliates and you actually have a superior platform then it would be in your best interest to give us as much information as possible right upfront.

Ehhhhh I see a lot of adult oriented platforms talking down to models like we're stupid or technologically illiterate and it's extremely irritating.

Also why should we have to contact you for a private conversation to hear more about your platform? The burden of effort is on you because you came to us and shouldn't you just be upfront with that info publicly in the first place?

If you're trying to secure more affiliates and you actually have a superior platform then it would be in your best interest to give us as much information as possible right upfront.

Okay then, I can answer any question you might have directly here, so... Just shot!

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
super excited to see skyprivate have an affiliate program. might add this to my basket of affiliate eggs, and i might end up resigning up skyprivate. my biggest issue years ago was the traffic wasn't the best compared to other skype listing sites, so i ended up dropping.

payment options the same as skyprivate?

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Hey, Miss_Lollipop!

I do like that you want to make it accessible to everyone - I'd just say that, respectfully your phrasing could use some work.

You need to be a little more up front. the way you put this out there you make it seem like easy money/get rich quick/too good to be true. You leave out things like "this will work best for models that already have a good following of an audience that pays for adult services"

"have you heard of xyz? most probably not yet" ---- This is what I'm talking about when you talk down. Most of us have heard of skyprivate. You could explain it by saying "if you're not familiar with skyprivate this is what it is" instead of saying "you've probably never heard of it"

You can explain something clearly to folks who might not know what it is without dangling "easy $$" promises.

The reality is, models that will make this affiliate program a success for you are already successful. They're models with a good following, and good marketing acumen.

I'm not doing affiliate marketing right now - but if I was considering it I'd be looking for a company that I felt didn't talk down to me.

There was a guy here a few months back claiming he was starting a business to find and deliver “whales” for a fee, somehow. Is that you or is it just a coincidence that “whale hunter” is the name you chose?

I'm not doing affiliate marketing right now - but if I was considering it I'd be looking for a company that I felt didn't talk down to me.
It's possible the issue here is that this account has been taken over by a new rep. I think the old rep had a more friendly and positive way of speaking, new person needs some pointers. :)

It's possible the issue here is that this account has been taken over by a new rep. I think the old rep had a more friendly and positive way of speaking, new person needs some pointers. :)
I just looked at the account it used to be unblur.media..that site redirects to this now https://myonly.chat/

I'm confused about who this company is...

Reactions: AmberCutie
when you go to skyprivate.com, scroll to the bottom, select affiliates, you are redirected to whalehunter.cash. i'm pretty sure unblur was a part skyprivate network.

it would be nice if skyprivate reps got verified.
The only actual skyprivate account I've verified is @StevenSP. The poster in this thread is still signed up as an unblur.media email, so... can't verify that lol.

Hey everyone,

We just took an old account, setted up by one of our colleagues. Nothing confusing here, we just tried to use something that was not used anymore and bring it up to date :)

Also, if it helps, we can ask our colleagues (that are active on this forum) to reply to this thread and assure you that it is legit.

In regards to Myonly.chat this is a new project on SkyPrivate’s portfolio and our team is still working on it, so we can not offer more details for now. When it’s done, we will announce it.

I hope it is clearer now what WhaleHunter.cash is. What are your questions regarding how to actually use whalehunter.cash and start building a passive income?

I hope it is clearer now what WhaleHunter.cash is. What are your questions regarding how to actually use whalehunter.cash and start building a passive income?

I think that the main question people have is the one you have avoided answering at least twice now.
What is your unique selling preposition? In other words what is it about your program that would make someone select it in comparison to other affiliate programs?

I think that the main question people have is the one you have avoided answering at least twice now.
What is your unique selling preposition? In other words what is it about your program that would make someone select it in comparison to other affiliate programs?
Hey there,

The USP of WhaleHunter.cash is related to SkyPrivate, naturally. Since SkyPrivate is he first and largest cam site to offer shows exclusively through Skype, WhaleHunter.cash is the first and largest program that allows our affiliates to earn doing affiliate marketing through cams on Skype.

I posted about this in the MO section back in May, but I'm going to add it to this thread too because I feel it's pretty important info.

What they're offering is you set up an account on whalehunter and get an affiliate link. However! You have to enable the "get more calls" option in your account, which means that your normal 75% payout will be reduced by 20%. Thus, you will get 55% from people who spend on you, but 20% from whalehunter, which brings you back to the standard 75%. This is obviously a worse deal than just using your own "get 6% more" referral link if you're bringing over your own people who you expect will only spend on you. But if you have a large following and expect that they will spend on other people on the site, it might be better to use the whalehunter affiliate link because with that, you will get 20% of everything they spend on everyone on the site and not just you. Hope that makes sense.

Damn, I saw the subject and thought we would have a fun discussion on "hookers and blow" versus "camgirls and beer" on how to spend that money. Not some boring affiliate stuff. And you want me to work for it too? Just give me the bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.