AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How ya all doing on streamate

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

Another slow day on Sm! Sitting up to 15 minutes with no a sole entering the room.
Is it me? Because I am beginning to think it is.

I feel invisible again🥲

Had a very low money goal of $200 just for groceries and can’t even come close to making it after streaming all day🥲

Upvote 0
I don't think it's just you. I spend a lot of time with a particular model and often I am the only person in the room. She's found it particularly slow of late. The time she is on is prime time for European customers and I think the fact is that the cost of living/energy crisis is taking it's toll on disposable income. I'm sure it will pick up again soon.

Upvote 0
Today was worse made not a nickel and zero traffic.
I don’t know how ya all do it?
but I always seem to log off in tears.
it really is time for me to quit camming.
it is not good for me financially and certainly awful for my mental health!

Upvote 0
And let me just say the Liz email team has been pretty rude when ever I try and email about reporting members and other issues. In fact I was flat out told not to email the team anymore.
Considering they take 65% of your earnings you’d think they would offer better support and not get send snarky replies when you request help.
Isnt that what support is there for?

Upvote 0
Please no rude replies. Because I don’t police other models. But I was just checking traffic to see if it’s better at night…I rarely stream at night and what I saw in free chat blew my mind!
A close up of a fuck machine , penetrating , full pink showing…full naked. Did it front then from the back all in free chat.
There is no monitoring of anything,..
Is there a streamate rep here who can comment how this continues?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.