AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hubby and me..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySephira24

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySephira24
MFC Username
SexySephira24
Hubby and I want to cam together, does anyone have suggestions on a good site to do this on? And in another note, is this type of studio available on MFC? If so can i use my existing account or would i have to make a new one?

MFC doesn't allow men on cam. Chaturbate & Streamate both do, so whichever of those you prefer (or both!) would be a good place to start :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I've seen models doing solo shows even though they're labelled as couple. It should be fine as long as you're verified, but if you're worried you could always email support lol

Your best bet is to change the gender from couple to male or female while doing a show alone. You can always change it back, no harm done,but then you're in the right listings and no one gets confused. I'm currently a newbie cammer with my boyfriend, using chaturbate, so I just went through all of this!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
oh cool, i didn't think you could change it once set lol xD thanks!! Well sadly for us, we have tried over and over again and they still haven't approved it!!! Im so confused!!! On the first set there is no note just nothing the other one says "ID too is too dark." I don't understand it, and since the first one had no note and that one said that i just uploaded both again!! i don't even know if any of em were approved so probably a waste.......... :(((( So confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.