AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HUGE coupon deal for local restaurants in your area

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2011
Turns out this is a pretty big coupon code!

http://www.restaurant.com - put your zip code in, chances are they have dozens of local restaurants participating within 15 miles of you.

You can buy 25, 35, 50 (up to $100+) gift cards, for huge discounts.

For example, I'm seeing lots of $100 gift cards available for $40 through restaurant.com

That's a great deal already, but then there's this: enter the code "VDAY" to get 80% off of that price.

So you can pick up a $100 gift card for $8.

The catch, I suppose, is the minimum purchase. Some restaurants are different, but most require a minimum purchase. $25 cards must be used on $35 orders. Some $100 cards must be used on $200 orders. But if you have a family or are going out to dinner with a bunch of friends, this can really be a big saver if everyone just pays you back to use your gift card.

I've actually printed a coupon for my area from the site before. I just never used it because of the minimum. It's a great deal moneywise, Jawbs and I just usually go out alone and can't eat that much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.