AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"HunieCam" (camgirl game)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I um, wow...my head hurts.

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
I made the mistake of looking through more videos.

At least we can all relate to it! Camming has clearly hit cultural significance when video games are being made about it.

Did you notice at 0:10 that "sexy dance" $500 is more then "totally nude" $300? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
I made the mistake of looking through more videos.

GAH! Now this 13-year old is going to start using that game as the basis for how to talk to girls.

FRIEND: "Freddy, this is my sister. She's back from college for the summer and--"
FREDDY: "Show ass bb"

Did you notice at 0:10 that "sexy dance" $500 is more then "totally nude" $300? lol
Maybe because some girls find it easier to get totally nude than to dance sexy?

Maybe because some girls find it easier to get totally nude than to dance sexy?

I have had models turn down sexy dancing requests several times. I think they just lacked confidence, but their decision not to try was theirs to make.

I gave it a greenlight on Steam. I hope it doesn't suck.

I'm pretty much hooked on Huniepop. This looks totally bonkers, but I'll probably end up playing it. :playful:

I loved HuniePop. I've beat it as both a man and a woman multiple times. Needless to say, I'm obsessed.
I'd so play this game.

EDIT
I watched the video again and realized that half of the girls in this game are the same characters from HuniePop. There's going to be some serious favouritism up in this game.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I've been a huge fan of Huniepot(That's the company name now)since Huniepop(Which is their only other game so its redundant but i digress).I cant wait for this game!Granted I preferred the old art style but ill still be fun and who knows?Maybe a version with the old art style?Although I only see that fitting for cut scenes since admittedly the new cutesy art style fits with the new platform.

I really enjoyed HuniePop. I'm not sure that I like the new look of this game, art-style wise, but it might be worth looking into. Jessie was one of my favorites, so yay! :D

I think I'd play it (because I love me some resource management games) but something about managing the girls' daily activities and recruiting girls to work for you (as opposed to being just A SINGLE SOLE camgirl yourself) makes this feel more like a pimping game.

Wow, that was definitely a thing.

If it was free I'd waste at least an hour on it.

Totally retracting my original thoughts on this because I played Huniepop and suddenly it was six hours later and my husband was complaining I kept trying to score with virtual girls and not him. I believe this game is coming out in April and I am way too excited for it.

Yeah, I bought HuniePop on Steam and, while I am not very good at the dating bubble game, I really am having a ton of fun with this title! I'd totally buy HunieCam!

• Helpful!
Reactions: lolawantsu2
How do I get this and what the hell is steam?

Steam is an online store and platform for PC games. It's really vast. HunieCam Studio isn't released yet (looks like It will be out spring of this year or so) but HuniePop is on there.

Here is a link for HunieCam Studio if you want to watch for it.
Here is a link for HuniePop on Steam if you want to buy it. I recommend it! It's in the style of Japanese dating sims, with puzzle game aspects like Bejeweled or Candy Crush and the characters are really charming. You can only date female characters, but you can play as either male or female. (Note: There is an uncensored version for some of the art, but I don't think it's sold on Steam. You might be able to find a patch if you want that version.)

I bought this as soon as I found out they released it yesterday. Played the hell out of it & had fun. But as people apparently took this game pretty seriously on Twitter (either because they didn't play HuniePop or thought this one would be different) - this game is the embodiment of every trollish question/accusation you've seen in your cam room or about sex work. Do not buy if that's going to piss you off.

I bought this as soon as I found out they released it yesterday. Played the hell out of it & had fun. But as people apparently took this game pretty seriously on Twitter (either because they didn't play HuniePop or thought this one would be different) - this game is the embodiment of every trollish question/accusation you've seen in your cam room or about sex work. Do not buy if that's going to piss you off.
Reading through the reviews on the steam store page, I was surprised there wasn't already a negative one on there addressing how it was badly stereotyping/insulting to actual cam girls.

Won't stop me from playing it, at least for a little while. I find it pretty funny, and some of the stuff is pretty cute even if disturbingly accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.