AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am a Cam Model on MFC, Urgent Assistance Requested

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2013
Hey there ladies.

So I've been a cam model actually since July 2012.
Everytime I try to log in I get this message.

"Error, we cannot authenticate your account. Please Contact Us for support. Sorry for the inconveniene!"

My friends do say my profile is gone however I'm still getting MFC notification e-mails of when I receive offline tips and messages.

I've e-mailed support several times, no response.

Anyone have any idea what this means? And I also had tokens I had made before this error message started coming up, will I still get my pay tomorrow since I can still get offline tips?

I just feel like if they deleted my account completely or banned me that I'd be excluded from notifcations too.
I didn't get any warning of violation of anything, it just happened one day when I was in the middle of camming.

Thanks so much!

* Also, sorry missed one thing. My friends also said my screenname appears on their friends list still, its just my profile gone.
And like I said I can still read my incoming messages in my email inbox from MFC from people on my list, I just can't respond back.

It's like I'm a ghost haha.

Did you do anything that means you could have been banned? It's surprising your profile is still up there as usually MFC leaves profiles up for a few months.

If you didn't break any rules then I'd just try contacting myfreecams, it's most likely an error. There's not really all that much anyone here can do to help you unfortunately.

I've been a faithful model since July of last summer. If I *did* do anything to get banned, I was not warned or anything.

I've been spamming MFC support with email after email after email trying to explain that, and I even re-read over all the rules to make sure I *didn't* break any rules..

Just wondering if this happened to anyone else..

I did not get my pay today, has any model received their direct deposit today?

When you're emailing support, are you emailing FROM THE EMAIL you signed up with? And at the top are you saying, "Hi, this is "modelnamehere." Otherwise, they probably won't answer.

I_Am_Iris said:
When you're emailing support, are you emailing FROM THE EMAIL you signed up with? And at the top are you saying, "Hi, this is "modelnamehere." Otherwise, they probably won't answer.
this.

Make sure it's the email you signed up with, make sure you use your modelname. I usually even include my password.

You could also try tweeting @ them as well! Get it from all angles!

Is it possible the ID you had on file may have expired?

missmeowmixx said:
I_Am_Iris said:
this.

Make sure it's the email you signed up with, make sure you use your modelname. I usually even include my password.

You could also try tweeting @ them as well! Get it from all angles!

Is it possible the ID you had on file may have expired?
Don't do that! They don't need it, and it just makes your account less secure to send it in an email.

haha ooooookay i should not do that shit then...

I had someone come into my room tonight who had the exact same problem as the OP and also didn't get her direct deposit either!

Hoping y'all get this shite sorted! I'd like to know what the heck, just for curiosity's sake as well. =3

Reactions: KylieJacobs
My direct deposit has gone through properly. Here's what advice I can give you:

1. Go to your model admin page and double check that your account information is correct. Improper account information can cause issues with payout. If it is not correct, screen shot it, then fill in the correct information, screen shot that, and then follow step two.

2. Send MFC an email. The subject line should be "I did not receive my direct deposit. Please help!". The body should explain the situation as clearly and consisely as possible (this means don't put in a ton of extra information). If you had an issue with your account information, let them know that, and let them know that it's been changed (don't send the screen shots unless they request more information.)

3. Keep sending the email every day until you either get a response, or get your money. Keep checking your bank account, and when you get your money, send them an email letting them know and thanking them for their help, even if they didn't say anything (because it's possible they didn't need any other information from you and just sent it.).

Remember- they are people too. Treat them with the respect you would want if you were the one receiving the emails. They are more likely to help you if you are respectful and polite. Also remember that they receive thousands of emails every hour.

One last thing- if after a week of sending the email daily you still haven't gotten either a response or your money, then start including in the body of the email something like

"I've been sending this email since (date), and have yet to hear back. I would appreciate if you could give me an update on this issue. Thanks!"

Yes, it's pissy, yes, it's not all that nice, but if it's been over a week then you're entitled to a little bit of frustration :p

Hi,

I'm wondering if you have any updates on this issue? I'm having the exact same problem except I'm new, only had my ID approved a week ago and been trying to get online since Tuesday this week. I've been emailing but no replies.

Thanks!

I want to revive this post because I do have a question. While I went over my information, all my banking info is correct but I typed out my SSN wrong by one number (not the last four digits, though). I quickly corrected the mistake this weekend but I'm just wondering if that could have been why I haven't received payment yet? Or maybe it's on its way...I know direct deposit can take up to four days. This is the first payment I'll receive so I'm just making sure!

Also I'm working on getting model verified here so I apologize if this info is in that board!

Neira_ said:
I want to revive this post because I do have a question. While I went over my information, all my banking info is correct but I typed out my SSN wrong by one number (not the last four digits, though). I quickly corrected the mistake this weekend but I'm just wondering if that could have been why I haven't received payment yet? Or maybe it's on its way...I know direct deposit can take up to four days. This is the first payment I'll receive so I'm just making sure!

Also I'm working on getting model verified here so I apologize if this info is in that board!

A lot of us just got our payments this morning.

LilyEvans said:
Neira_ said:

A lot of us just got our payments this morning.

Good to know! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't due to my original typo. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.