AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't collect or transfer the obtained tokens :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2023
Hi @punker barbie, I hope you're having a good day and I'm sorry I took up your time.

I am contacting you because a problem arose, today I woke up and for no reason they disabled me the option to promote my room, to send tokens and to make withdrawals in the tokens but I can still make reactions... I do not receive any notification in case there was I did something wrong and I don't think they will ban me because I can still transmit, I wanted to ask if there was some kind of solution or explanation.

Username: MarianaLuquez

Hello @Mariana_Luquez I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22309942
Thank you very much the problem was solved, apparently I had a few days that were spectacular for me, but at the end of all they were fraudulent users, I don't really understand how this issue will be but in the end they eliminated me and then readjusted the amount of my chips.. And they gave me instructions to report any type of unusual tip.

This is what the support answered me at the time:
"Your account has been flagged by our fraud department due to unusual tipping patterns. You recently received tips totaling over 22,000 tokens from the users valysebo905, pabalca000, gabson1105v, liswang0822, allst_ite420, and more who were involved in fraud and funneling tokens obtained in violation of our terms of service and the law. Since we have not previously had an issue with your account receiving fraud tokens, we have elected to not ban your account at this time; however, we have removed 15,811 tokens from your account.

We ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future. For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize, please email us to let us know and we will conduct a fraud review of those tippers. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we may need to deduct such fraud tokens from your account and/or suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud. We hope that these actions will not become necessary and request your assistance in identifying fraudulent tippers as you see them.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

And well, at the moment of reading this, I was shocked, I was super unmotivated because I thought I was doing my job well and that I was finally seeing the fruits that most models dream of, but it wasn't like that, I was shocked because in 2 Years of travel on the platform is the first time that something like this happened to me and I had no idea that there were users who had bad practices and that obviously due to these actions of said people WE THE MODELS can be seriously affected since in At that time they proceeded to remove 15,811 tokens from my account and I was left with a balance of -5003. For me it was the worst, a little more and I lose the desire to continue working... But hey, I thought about it, and decided to send another email to support, where I asked them to please readjust the balance against me and that for At least they will leave it at 0 tokens, since I, as an experienced model two years ago, had never heard or seen anything similar and I promised to help report anyone who I found suspicious.

Aqui el correo que escribi:
"English:

Good evening, dear greetings
Well, honestly, I am shocked by what they are telling me, because in 2 years of experience with the platform, I had never gone through something similar, it is something totally new for me. I also want to add that she was very sad and somewhat demotivated because for me it is wasted time and work because I was very happy because apparently I was doing very well and it is inevitable not to feel frustrated by the fact that my tokens are deleted when in reality I in those moments I did my job very well and complied with the demands of each one of those people that they mention... I understand that fraud is a bad practice and I do not endorse any type of behavior that goes against the rules of the site but also I must say that I feel that it is somewhat unfair because personally, as a committed model, I do my job and now I am insecure because in reality, as a model, I do not know and will never know where the funds of the users who can visit my room come from.
Before continuing with the topic, I would like to make a request, hoping that you understand my situation a bit and that currently my profile has more than -4000 chips, I would like you to reconsider the possibility of reducing that amount or at least leaving my balance of chips at 0, since as I told you before I feel surprised, frustrated and helpless in this type of situation.
On the other hand, and continuing with the topic, I will try to be very attentive sending the respective reports against this type of users and even send reports when I have the slightest suspicion towards users who leave large amounts of tokens in my room and I will help to the platform as much as possible with these reports to these users so that this does not happen to me again because I feel that I could have been more harmed than benefited because of a third party that I even feel could have been with a malicious motive.
Finally, I would like you to explain to me exactly how I should do this type of report, if I should send a new email with a "default" subject or if I should respond to this same email by sending a response, since I was very concerned about the situation.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read my words.
I am very attentive to your response!
Sincerely, Mariana Luquez

Spanish:

Buenas noches, estimados cordial saludo

Bueno sinceramente quedo impactada por lo que me están contando, pues en 2 años de experiencia con la plataforma nunca había pasado por algo similar, es algo totalmente nuevo para mi. También quiero agregar que quedó muy triste y algo desmotivada porque para mi es tiempo y trabajo perdido pues estaba muy feliz porque aparentemente me estaba yendo muy bien y es inevitable no sentir frustración por el hecho de que me eliminen los tokens a mi cuando en realidad yo en esos momentos hice muy bien mi trabajo y cumpli con las exigencias de cada una de esas personas que mencionan... Entiendo que el fraude es una mala práctica y no avalo ningún tipo de comportamiento que vaya en contra de las reglas del sitio pero tambien debo decir que siento que es algo injusto porque yo personalmente como modelo comprometida realice mi trabajo y ahora tengo inseguridad porque en realidad yo como modelo no sé y nunca sabré de dónde provienen los fondos de los usuarios que pueden visitar mi sala.

Antes de continuar con el tema quisiera hacer una petición, esperando a que entiendan un poco mi situación y que actualmente mi perfil quedo con mas de -4000 fichas me gustaria que replantearan la posibilidad de acortar esa suma o por lo menos dejar mi balance de fichas en 0, ya que como les dije anteriormente me siento sorprendida, frustrada e indefensa ante este tipo de situaciones.

Por otro lado y continuando con el tema, trataré de estar muy atenta enviando los respectivos reportes en contra de este tipo de usuarios e incluso enviar reportes cuando tenga la más mínima sospecha hacia los usuarios que dejan grandes cantidades de tokens en mi sala y ayudaré a la plataforma en lo que más pueda con estos reportes a dichos usuarios para que esto no me vuelva a suceder porque siento que pude salir más perjudicada que beneficiada por culpa de un tercero que incluso siento que pudo haber sido con un motivo malintencionado.

Para finalizar, me gustaría que me explicaran como debo hacer exactamente este tipo de reportes, si debo enviar algún correo nuevo con algún asunto "predeterminado" o si debo responder a este mismo mail enviando una respuesta, ya que quedó muy preocupada por la situación.

De antemano muchas gracias por tomar el tiempo de leer mis palabras.
Quedo muy atenta a su respuesta!
Atentamente, MarianaLuquez"

I want to share this experience with as many models as possible, because no one is exempt from going through something similar and not even realizing it, it is also true that now I am very careful and suspicious of each of the users who enter my room and even I have a default message to send emails to support in a matter of seconds.
A few days later, after having my balance against me for almost a week, CB support gave me the following response to my email:

"
Thank you for contacting support. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Given the circumstance, we have adjusted your token balance to eliminate the negative balance, and returned it to 0 tokens.

We are always happy to review tokens you find suspicious. Again, when we say suspicious, we're referring to users who tip unusually large amounts within a short period of time under a username you do not recognize.

We are also happy to hear your enthusiasm for assisting us in preventing fraudulent activity on our platform, and hope you do not hesitate to request our review of any tippers.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

And well, I repeat, from now on, I am very careful with users who arrive and give you exaggerated tips out of the blue, people you have never seen before in your room and leave you large amounts should be reported and the reason for this message is so that The models are attentive and do not go through what I innocently went through...

On the other hand, I want the support to understand us and protect us as models, I have searched for information about this type of user behavior and I have found absolutely nothing, I believe that the same platform has a duty to educate us all to prevent this type of situation and not wash your hands by banning accounts of models that are not even their fault, because honestly at this moment I feel afraid, paranoia wins me, I report to everyone, for fear of losing my account, for fear of lose my job... Because I feel alone before an enemy that we practically can't see.

To finish, I am going to share the default message that I have created to send to support when a user enters my room that I have never seen:

"Example 1:

Hello, can you help me verify the tokens of this user: thickeglover

It has been going on since last week and let's say that it is already frequent, but I want to clear up any doubts.

Sincerely, the model Marianaluquez

Example 2:

Hello, can you help me verify the tokens of this user: alpha728c

It is a new user who passed through my room and left me a few tokens, I report it because it is the first time I have seen it, so to clear up any doubts.

Sincerely, the model Marianaluquez"

Now without further ado, to all the people that this information may be of importance, I thank you for reading me, and I also want to thank @punker barbie for attending and perhaps I think that you, being a member of said support, can offer new ideas to the same about how to deal with this phenomenon that we are seeing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.