AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't get age verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2023
Good afternoon! i can't get my age verification in my model account "noresan" , i have tried multiple times without any success, i have 3 official documents to prove my age and they are not accepted in any way, it says my documents are "technically modified" but by no means are they, i have sent photos in good resolution, all data can be seen clearly for the human eye. I don't know what's wrong. I have written to support but I don't get clear help. @Charlie_SC please help me to get my age verification.
Thank you!

The only time I have seen an error like this, is when someone used their phones camera, but connected to the PC and it had a watermark on it.. this was modifying the data on the picture and cause the rejection.. so if you have any watermarks on your pictures, that can cause it.

Upvote 0
The only time I have seen an error like this, is when someone used their phones camera, but connected to the PC and it had a watermark on it.. this was modifying the data on the picture and cause the rejection.. so if you have any watermarks on your pictures, that can cause it.
Good afternoon. Thanks for taking the time to give me a suggestion, I've already checked it, my photos don't have any kind of watermark, I don't know what's wrong.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon! i can't get my age verification in my model account "noresan" , i have tried multiple times without any success, i have 3 official documents to prove my age and they are not accepted in any way, it says my documents are "technically modified" but by no means are they, i have sent photos in good resolution, all data can be seen clearly for the human eye. I don't know what's wrong. I have written to support but I don't get clear help. @Charlie_SC please help me to get my age verification.
Thank you!

Hey @noresan
I can see you have had numerous discussions with our Support team who have been very clear with their replies and have also given you alternative options regarding verification documents.
Please continue communicating with our official Support team should you require any clarification on the information they have already provided.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.