AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I did not received my payout!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

I hope you can help me becasue it is a very IMPORTANT REQUEST!

i been always received my payouts, expect the current one: Dec 2022 16-31 payouts, what will has to sent by within 7 days following

But i been still haven't received it, i contacted support! But not answering me.

I never use daily payout it is not this. Just i want to know the reason why i haven't received my payout.

Help me please!

my account:

Cherrydementor18​

Hello @punker barbie

I have the same problem. I did not recieved payment from period 15/12/2022 till 31/12/2022 till the 31 I recieved every day notification messages in my email when I loged in my account but after new year it suddenly stopped! I already wrote multiple times to support@chaturbate.com but I do not recieve any comfirmation message that CB has recieved my email. I will try to write cb now through another email adres but its already the 10th. I am very worried. I still have acces to my account and can broadcast. but I am afraid if I start working I wont recieve my money. Please could someone help me with this issue?

@ramsaybolton did you got any response yet?

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie

I have the same problem. I did not recieved payment from period 15/12/2022 till 31/12/2022 till the 31 I recieved every day notification messages in my email when I loged in my account but after new year it suddenly stopped! I already wrote multiple times to support@chaturbate.com but I do not recieve any comfirmation message that CB has recieved my email. I will try to write cb now through another email adres but its already the 10th. I am very worried. I still have acces to my account and can broadcast. but I am afraid if I start working I wont recieve my money. Please could someone help me with this issue?

@ramsaybolton did you got any response
I'm in the same situation. No money, not even a decent response about it since the 23rd. Support ignores me here and my emails, never had to cope with such deficiency from CB.

Upvote 0
do not send multiple emails to support, becasue that will cost more delay. they will answer. They answered me after 12 days ago. Support can be busy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.