AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't get it ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DuoShi said:
It's probably my inexperience talking, but I don't get it when a girl moans during a tit fuck.
She is obviously having an orgasm. I will accept no other explanation.

DuoShi said:
It's probably my inexperience talking, but I don't get it when a girl moans during a tit fuck. I figured the guy would be the one moaning a bunch. Is it that arousing for you?

On a similar note during a G/G show when one girl is using a dildo or hitachi or something on the other girl, the girl holding it starts moaning too.

Like why? nothing is happening to you, I just dont get it

Reactions: PuppyCat and JimsX
fandango said:
DuoShi said:
It's probably my inexperience talking, but I don't get it when a girl moans during a tit fuck. I figured the guy would be the one moaning a bunch. Is it that arousing for you?

On a similar note during a G/G show when one girl is using a dildo or hitachi or something on the other girl, the girl holding it starts moaning too.

It's the same situation as when a girl moans while giving a blow job. Most people find it arousing to gratify their partner. Just because it's not directly stimulating her genitals, she's probably still getting wet from seeing the receiver's reaction. Think of when you've gone down on a female. I bet your penis gets hard just from seeing her arch her back, claw at the sheets, and whatnot. :twocents-02cents:

I_Am_Iris said:
It's the same situation as when a girl moans while giving a blow job. Most people find it arousing to gratify their partner.

^What she said. Knowing that you're making the other person feel good is an awesome feeling, and can get you very turned-on.
9pIJP43.gif

http://www.livescience.com/7455-study-r ... t-sex.html

"The researchers found that females yelled during 86 percent of all sexual encounters. When females shouted, males ejaculated 59 percent of the time. However, when females did not holler, males ejaculated less than 2 percent of the time."

clearly, moaning during titfucking is to be helpful

titfucking is pretty helpful to begin with though :)

I_Am_Iris said:
fandango said:
DuoShi said:

It's the same situation as when a girl moans while giving a blow job. Most people find it arousing to gratify their partner. Just because it's not directly stimulating her genitals, she's probably still getting wet from seeing the receiver's reaction. Think of when you've gone down on a female. I bet your penis gets hard just from seeing her arch her back, claw at the sheets, and whatnot. :twocents-02cents:

Wait...women arch their backs and grab the sheets when they're getting oral pleasure? I knew she was lying when she said it was perfectly normal to play Angry Birds during.

Except in rare circumstances I dont understand the appeal of buying kik/phone numbers. Most models have a cam model persona that is fun to interact with within the context of the site, but if i am going to talk to her outside of the site i guess i would want more real interaction. If the relationship is pure fantasy keep it within the context of the site.

Oh I get super turned on from turning someone else on. Whether it is giving a blow job, licking nipples, you name it, if the other person is groaning in pleasure, I am probably wet and horny knowing I am what is causing it.

Wow, I had no idea some of these things even happened. But then again I literally just started and I haven't used MFC, so maybe I just haven't been in the right circumstances to see these things yet.

One thing I will never understand is when people will come to you and tell you that your personality doesn't "work with" your physical appearance and that you should change it. Does that happen to anyone else?

One thing I will never understand is when people will come to you and tell you that your personality doesn't "work with" your physical appearance and that you should change it. Does that happen to anyone else?

Doesn't happen to me, but then I try not to interact with many giant-sized douche-bags. Next time a guy says this, just ask him if he adopted his asshole personality to go with his ratfuck face. If nothing else, saying 'ratfuck' will make you feel better. It's just a fun word to say.

Oh I am so glad you made this thread!

Was just thinking today that I do not understand "buying a model shots." The pleasure behind this completely escapes me.

1. How do you know that vodka is really vodka?

2. How can you buy that which has already been bought?

3. Is it really fun to watch a model get drunk?

I am lost :think:
With regards to one situation I know of, you can tell it's really vodka by the effect on the girl. And you aren't buying so much as compensating. The money you tip allows the girl to repurchase the alcohol she consumes during her show. In my opinion, no, it's boring as hell watching a girl get drunk. She can't carry on a decent conversation, can't play any games, hell, she's lucky if she can even keep track of her tips. Of course I'm not an alcoholic. For the girl it's "fun" because paying for an alcohol addiction is expensive, and for her alcoholic regulars it's "fun" because they earn brownie points and might get her to do things she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't drunk.

With regards to one situation I know of, you can tell it's really vodka by the effect on the girl. And you aren't buying so much as compensating. The money you tip allows the girl to repurchase the alcohol she consumes during her show. In my opinion, no, it's boring as hell watching a girl get drunk. She can't carry on a decent conversation, can't play any games, hell, she's lucky if she can even keep track of her tips. Of course I'm not an alcoholic. For the girl it's "fun" because paying for an alcohol addiction is expensive, and for her alcoholic regulars it's "fun" because they earn brownie points and might get her to do things she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't drunk.
I think this is true sometimes, but there's also the social norm of buying a girl a drink, and sometimes it's just extending that to camland. Not every girl who offers shots on cam is an alcoholic. Then sometimes it's a way of asking members to compensate you for your time while indulging.

I don't get the guys obsessed with girls squirting... Uh, yeah, I feel I may have broken an unofficial MFC members code by bringing this up. So sick of random member entering a room with, "squirt, bb?"

These dudes.... Most of them don't even know how it works and will demand that I masturbate in the manner least likely to make me squirt.

I really did get off from titty touching once. I doubt it will happen again.
Got off on it pretty good a time or two myself. Not my boobs tho.

I've seen it off and on, both on camsites, and sex shops...I'm into certain masks, but the one that's a black, rabbit mask. All I can think of is the movie Donnie Darko, and it's more humorous to me than sexy. :haha:

qrd0Hhg.jpg

Reactions: Leon_Omega and Gen
I've seen it off and on, both on camsites, and sex shops...I'm into certain masks, but the one that's a black, rabbit mask. All I can think of is the movie Donnie Darko, and it's more humorous to me than sexy. :haha:

qrd0Hhg.jpg

Slightly on topic, I have a Frank the Rabbit tattoo on my leg.

@GenXoxo Yeah, I usually like them ok as long as I can see eyes, but the Frank mask...XD

Ok, this was been brought up on my twitter fairly recently by another camgirl, and in model's only...I don't get why so many SPH guys are average if not rather hung. I've been doing SPH for a while, and it always just didn't really seem like the best time (during pay-per-minute chat) to ask, but if someone know...please tell me. I've only had maybe 2 or 3 guys who genuinely had small dicks. :hilarious:

Edit: Oh and I would totally think this was like a trolling thing or they're fishing for a "wtf you're huge" comments, but they totally get off on being laughed at for being micro-dicks lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Ok, this was been brought up on my twitter fairly recently by another camgirl, and in model's only...I don't get why so many SPH guys are average if not rather hung. I've been doing SPH for a while, and it always just didn't really seem like the best time (during pay-per-minute chat) to ask, but if someone know...please tell me. I've only had maybe 2 or 3 guys who genuinely had small dicks. :hilarious:

Edit: Oh and I would totally think this was like a trolling thing or they're fishing for a "wtf you're huge" comments, but they totally get off on being laughed at for being micro-dicks lol.

I've had a few sph guys who were around 3-4 inches, but I've also had a guy ask for sph then whip out a cock that was long enough to touch his navel, wtf.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I've had a few sph guys who were around 3-4 inches, but I've also had a guy ask for sph then whip out a cock that was long enough to touch his navel, wtf.

Yeah, except for those few, I'd say on average shortest I see is likely 7"ish. I give up.

• Funny!
Inching further away from topic, I have a Frank costume...

(yes, I own a bunny suit, I'm sure you're all very surprised)
Am I the only one who did not get that movie? Watched it 2, 3 times. Still lost.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Am I the only one who did not get that movie? Watched it 2, 3 times. Still lost.

Even when you think you "get" the movie, you think to yourself "There had to be a better way to write this!" That or "Man, I must not be high enough!" :haha:

• Funny!
Inching further away from topic, I have a Frank costume...

(yes, I own a bunny suit, I'm sure you're all very surprised)
Hey, we match!WIN_20151008_00_53_08_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.