AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I finally WON Chaturbate!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Chaturbate Username
naomi_rebel
This week I started my show on CB. My usual auto-reset tip goal/ dice game strategy. It was a good start, where members started to tip right away. Then a member took me private for a higher token amount as he didn't want anyone spying. This lasted about 2 hours straight! I had never made that much before on CB and so I was totally stoked (like I bought shots for everyone at the bar after kind of happy). It makes camming worth it, but it took me 6 months to get to that goal. I think perseverance is important.

xx Naomi

Oh my gosh I just finished my first day on CB and it was amazing, so much better than any past experiences & I had such a great time :D I'm so glad it's working out for you, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.