AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I found the most clueless man alive.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
Would you visit your ex-girlfriend dentist two days after you dumped her for another woman? He did. He also learned having no teeth makes you less desirable to the opposite sex, when his new girlfriend dumped him. Link

OMG... true idiots do exist in Poland! :lol: :lol:
Funny as it is, I will venture that this may indeed cost her her license and involve a hefty law suit. I hope it was worth it to her.

Breaking up with her couldn't wait 'til AFTER the dentist appointment? Lol. Now he's toothless AND single.

!CCWl!NQ!mk~$(KGrHqEOKi0E0k(,Iql1BNK1ktik0g~~_35.JPG

And the woman will lose her job over this fool. SMH. He wasn't worth it, honey. Now both of y'all are FUCKED.

Reactions: WickedTouch
1. She should be sold into sexual slavery until she has earned enough money to pay for him to have a complete set of dental implants installed.

2. She should be executed and her organs sold for transplant to pay for him to have a complete set of dental implants installed.

Her choice as to which of the two options she would prefer.

I find nothing in that a man left his girlfriend for another woman; a lack of sympathy that he saw her again two days later for an appointment; irresponsible for her to accept him as a patient; and insane that she would destroy a man's life and her own career over a moment of petty jealousy.

I believe in revenge, but on a much smaller scale. Something more like this:

**I don't actually condone this behavior either, but I saw this picture a few days and had a good laugh. :lol:

Attachments

• worthit.jpg
    worthit.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: Rose
AllisonWilder said:
I believe in revenge, but on a much smaller scale. Something more like this:

**I don't actually condone this behavior either, but I saw this picture a few days and had a good laugh. :lol:
I worked with a lady years ago who went through a nasty divorce--in the settlement, for whatever reason, she retained possession of all of her exe's neckties! She had a nicely printed sign on the trunk of her car that said, "ex-husband in trunk" and every morning she'd have a different tie trailing out of the trunk. Harmless but fun for everyone. :) Well... that might not work nowadays...things are a lot more paranoid than then. lol

Rotfl at dude being such a dumbass jackass. What were you thinking?!?! to the woman. :woops:
Prime example of two people who are NOT behaving like adults.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks I needed that!!

have you ever seen the similar story with a tattoo artist?? I believe the end result was a large, detailed pile of excrement tatted on the offenders back.

hehehehehehe people are FUNNY.

‘I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions. But when I saw him lying there I just thought, "What a b******".'
At that point she should have asked him to leave, I doubt that she was ever a "professional".

Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could face three years in jail.
I hope she looses her medical license, goes to jail and is sued under some kind of civil lawsuit for as much as he can get.

Nordling said:
She was wrong... and yet it's natural to root for her. lol The guy was an imbecile.
Funny, I feel she is the imbecile, probably ruined a career over from what it sounds like nothing. Sucks to be the person(s) who paid for her schooling if she does loose her license.

<,< didn't want to run out of edit timer. I'm not sure why the dentist is being defended here, care to explain Nordling? Is it not more foolish to lose a career over petty revenge? It's professional misconduct, I'm surprised the sentence isn't closer to 10 years imprisonment.

hornygods said:
<,< didn't want to run out of edit timer. I'm not sure why the dentist is being defended here, care to explain Nordling? Is it not more foolish to lose a career over petty revenge? It's professional misconduct, I'm surprised the sentence isn't closer to 10 years imprisonment.

You may not understand, like the man in the story, but passion is a strong motivator in people. The man was in lust, but she was in love. She felt totally betrayed and then the source of her pain walked back into her life and placed itself under her complete control.

The result of her decisions is the probable total loss of her professional career and also her freedom for several years. While the breach of trust she displayed is unforgivable, I truly feel sympathy that she was ever placed into this situation.

Often when the man is the one who feels betrayed the end result is murder, so maybe the victim should count his blessings in this affair.

... in other words, her 'passion' somehow justifies brutality because she was in 'love'? I don't fully understand what you're trying to suggest here. She could have at least had a discussion about it instead of acting like a vigilante.

hornygods said:
... in other words, her 'passion' somehow justifies brutality because she was in 'love'? I don't fully understand what you're trying to suggest here. She could have at least had a discussion about it instead of acting like a vigilante.

Like I said you do not understand. You always seemed somewhat clinical in your posts, so I did not expect you to. Your dispassionately analytical approach to life is not normal. If you get nothing else from this thread, never go to an ex to get anything important done days after you dumped them.

Reactions: 1 person
hornygods said:
I don't think anyone here thinks her behavior was correct. I suggest you look up the word "Schadenfreude." It may explain why people sometimes have a laugh over really stupid behavior that ends in slipping on a banana peel, so to speak.

It's simply the height of ignorance to walk into the den of a hungry lion, no matter how wrong you may think it is for the lion to eat you.

hornygods said:
Oh, that's what you meant.

@Shaun_: because that clearly explains why you should give any sympathy to the woman in the situation.

You should have just asked for my reason. She was in terrible emotional distress and has ruined her life as a result of a bad decision. I feel sorry for her. People under extreme stress often exhibit compromised cognitive abilities. If her ex-boyfriend had an once of common sense he would have found another dentist and still have teeth.

I can empathize for the situation, because it wasn't her fault. It's too bad that her version of revenge were. I guess the moral of the story is - if you fuck with someone, don't expect to be on friendly terms.

Reactions: SoTxBob
hornygods said:
I can empathize for the situation, because it wasn't her fault. It's too bad that her version of revenge were. I guess the moral of the story is - if you fuck with someone, don't expect to be on friendly terms.
Yeah, it's almost like the guy had a "sense of entitlement" or some kind of feeling of superiority--misogyny perhaps? It's like mistreating a dog and expecting that dog to be loyal and love you no matter what, except he mistreated a human being, bad enough, but when he felt so superior to her that he was never in any danger, and felt comfortable putting himself completely under her control...lol...well, we see what happens.

hornygods said:
Moral supremacy? I don't know. Misguided sense of security? Yes.
Moral? Who said that? I don't even know what that means. lol But his "misguided sense of security" didn't just fall off a turnip truck--I'm guessing it was a sense of male superiority--and he found that to be very wrong.

Reactions: SoTxBob
EDIT - was a little unclear.

Moral supremacy is the belief that one has acted in a more 'right' way. I think I actually meant 'male' superiority, but they both should work in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.