AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I found videos recorded without my permission

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlowKisses

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 29, 2014
MyFreeCams
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello. I search on google my name model and I found videos for sale with me. I see this videos are recorded live shows from my privates and my group shows without my permission. Is very sad, that others earn money doing this. How can I make them to pay, because they done that to me? Please help!!

KateHeavenMFC said:
Hello. I search on google my name model and I found videos for sale with me. I see this videos are recorded live shows from my privates and my group shows without my permission. Is very sad, that others earn money doing this. How can I make them to pay, because they done that to me? Please help!!

You should get verified as a model, we have plenty of threads about this in the Model's Only section!

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Send the links to MFC model support and they'll send DMCA takedown notices.

Unfortunately cappers are a hazard of the job (Although a lot of girls like being capped because it draws new customers). There's nothing you can really do to "make then pay".

Try to add a watermark. If you find a private that was capped, look in your token history to ensure you didn't have a spy for the duration of that show. If there's no spy, report the customer to support. If there are enough spy tokens from one person to have watched the whole show, you'll have to let it go.

models@myfreecamsmail.com is the e-mail address you'll have to contact. Be friendly. Make your e-mail short. Put your model name at the top of the e-mail. Use the direct download link. Then it's likely that the download will be gone in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.