AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned from MFC now working on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonderkittyy said:
So heres the thing I had a warning once...when i was drunk and had a really shitty day. People were mean to me which caused tantrums. The second time i got banned and i tried to set up a new profile, but my studio boss said they banned me for like 5 years so he couldn't get me back. Now i'm working on chaturbate but i have no luck there either.

my mistake ive fell asleep on cam and i was mean to people while being drunk..they were mean to me so i told them fuck off and called their whole family a bitch. Last i remember this other model came to my room and thought im on heroin and said don't tip her so i told her to fuck off too...(i wasnt myself) now im banned forever..now i am on chaturbate and over the last week i haven't been able to make much money so i cant pay my rent. camming is my only job and its not easy to get other jobs...i wonder if i should start fisting everything (atleast fake fisting?) I really don't want too end up on the street. On mfc i got naked only in pvts so idk if thats possible to do that on cb..and earn money and even if i wanted i cant do 5 cum shows in a row per day..i think i cant ask for 600 tokens for just being naked i have no toys, never did anal, don't have sexy lingeries much..i just cant afford it. There are times i cant even feed myself for 5 days to 8 a month ll i get paid..now i hadto take a credit to pay my bills. so i really need advice how to make regulars? again t easy to even get a mc donalds job..

there is no way i can get back on mfc right?

other question is how do i customize my profile? like add banners and big letters?

So here is what I think :)
Step one: Sign up for streamate, get the process started and read the rules carefully. No drinking on cam is a very important rule! Streamate is like bug repellant for freeloaders, if someone asks for something free they pretty much know before hand that you are going to say no, and then leave. It sounds like freeloaders might be a source fo your anger? Also you can do just fingering shows on streamate, there are a lot of guys who just request fingering and not more. You also don't need regulars on streamate. As long as you sit there with a smile (you can even fake a smile) then you should get some traffic going. Sometimes just smiling and pretending to be happy will make you happy to be on cam.
If you feel slowness getting to you, you can just sign right off. No regulars means you have no feeling obligated to stay online when you are in a bad mood.

Step two: Take steps to get yourself not as dependent on alcohol to cam. From the sound of it , alcohol brings out a bad side of you.

I wish you all the best luck

umm yes i can make some money if i stay on cam like 13 hours and just wait for a flash i move around,, dance..talk to them try to be nice..and no i don't get shakes from one cup of coffee.

as for alcohol i don't drink every day or every week lol.

sometimes if i get bored on the site i just watch some tv series,,,(or just listen to them) but keep chatting (texting) with no sound ..like last night i managed to made 315 tokens in 13 hours tried more but yeah i get times i cant make even 10 tokens in hour..

maybe i just shouldn't be honest and say like ive seen some girls and say the same shit ohh yes bb i want ur cock so badly umm yes bb....tho idk if that would work.

I was looking up for ideas instead of judgments. And those who said about benifits help I can't get that the place i live you can only get benifits if you had a tax paying job at least a year and i havent..iv'e never managed to keep a real job over 3 months due my weak knees..and i have osteophorousis , had a kidney stone...which wasmy own fault i screwed myself big time with drinking laxatives every day, doesn't matter also..why a lot of low wage jobs are not for me as i said im not allowed to pick heavy stuff and even those are hard to get..most people are lucky if they get to interwiew...

Sign Ive never said i need hundreds a day id be happy to make the minimum 300 euros a month...

I was asking for advice how to make more people regulars.as i said i try to be kind, i dont tell them tip me or leave my room..unleess they beg for free stuff then i say well requests means tips..

jessie, thanks ill talk to my studio boss about streamate..;) see what he has to say..I fi work in a studio i cant just start secretly making my own account elsewhere.

if i had my own computer id obviously would work on my own.

Hence, I always try to smile..and i get of and take short breaks if i get too fed up..ive sued to tell people to fuck off all the time and said my boobs are not for fucking free not anymore if they start spamming my room or being rude i just kick the certain person out.

P.S doctors are fucking expensive so I can't afford it..my problems were more mental which made me develop quite a few heath problems and not much I can do about it..tho im half recovered now.

wonderkittyy said:
...I was looking up for ideas instead of judgments....

...I was asking for advice how to make more people regulars.

Just because you got tons of advice you dont like does not mean we are being judgmental. Were going off of what you have told us and nothing more. Were being honest with you. That's it. If you dont like the advice then fine but dont accuse people of being judgmental cause of it. You got tons of things and suggestions said to you here and if you wanna take it like a grain of salt instead of actually listening or picking and choosing what you wanna hear then we arent gonna be much help here for you.

JessieWolfe said:
Sign up for streamate, get the process started and read the rules carefully. No drinking on cam is a very important rule! Streamate is like bug repellant for freeloaders, if someone asks for something free they pretty much know before hand that you are going to say no, and then leave. It sounds like freeloaders might be a source fo your anger? Also you can do just fingering shows on streamate, there are a lot of guys who just request fingering and not more. You also don't need regulars on streamate. As long as you sit there with a smile (you can even fake a smile) then you should get some traffic going. Sometimes just smiling and pretending to be happy will make you happy to be on cam.
If you feel slowness getting to you, you can just sign right off. No regulars means you have no feeling obligated to stay online when you are in a bad mood.

I wish you all the best luck
If you really do feel that camming can work for you, then I'd follow this advice.

First of all, if you're not making enough money to feed yourself, you need to get a different job. At least until things are more stable, then you can try camming again, if you want. You say that you have a variety of ailments that hinder you from working. Yes, having weak knees and a bad back definitely take away "Heavy box lifter" from your list of options. But there are numerous other jobs that require no lifting at all. You say you can't be a cashier because
i can only survive if i drink multiple cups of coffee which gives me energy.
If this is true, then you need to go to a doctor to find out why you're so dependent on caffeine. More than likely, it's an addiction that you have started to rely on. However, if it IS caused by some disease or deficiency, the doctor can either prescribe you drugs to help or give you a form that says you are physically required to have caffeine (or some type of food) every so often. They do this for people with blood sugar problems, people with diabetes, etc. But more than likely, it's just that you start having withdrawals when you aren't drinking it. A good substitute are caffeine pills.

Stop with all of the excuses. If you still have more "reasons" why you can't work a normal job, I have 2 words for you: desk job. This could be anything from a call center job to transcriptioning. You could have your caffeine, no heavy lifting, sitting all day. Basically, it would be perfect for you.

Every job is hard. Every job is boring. This is something that we have all had to embrace. But camming is a strictly commission-based career. If you are running your business badly (whether it's "throwing tantrums" or something else), you're going to lose any potential customers you could have had. Camming is NOT quick money. Get a different job until you can afford the luxury of taking your time to figure out how to make the most of camming.

wonderkittyy said:
sometimes if i get bored on the site i just watch some tv series,,,(or just listen to them) but keep chatting (texting) with no sound

If you do plan to continue camming, I highly suggest you USE SOUND. That's the number one thing that brings most models down. Guys don't want to read text on a screen. They want to hear you talk, laugh, moan, etc. If they wanted text on a screen, they could easily go back to the AOL instant messenger days. Put a smile on, be friendly and happy the WHOLE time you're on cam, and people will tip. If you act rudely or mean, or sleep on cam, you're not going to get tipped. Or at least not very much.

You have asked for our advice. This is about all we can give you. Camming is like being a salesman. There's no right way to do it. Some people just have a knack for it, and some don't. But that's ok. Because there are numerous other jobs you could try.

I_Am_Iris said:
If you do plan to continue camming, I highly suggest you USE SOUND. That's the number one thing that brings most models down. Guys don't want to read text on a screen. They want to hear you talk, laugh, moan, etc. If they wanted text on a screen, they could easily go back to the AOL instant messenger days. Put a smile on, be friendly and happy the WHOLE time you're on cam, and people will tip. If you act rudely or mean, or sleep on cam, you're not going to get tipped. Or at least not very much.
Yes, and to add to this advice: make yourself approachable and presentable. Take a few extra minutes before you sign on to make sure your hair is brushed, maybe do your makeup a little more flirty than usual, and get a smile on your face. If you look physically and emotionally polished, you'll make a better impression. No one wants to tip/take private a girl who looks unhappy and unkept (well there may be a fetish for that, but may not attract the sort of members you'd like to have around.)

AmberCutie said:
I_Am_Iris said:
Yes, and to add to this advice: make yourself approachable and presentable. Take a few extra minutes before you sign on to make sure your hair is brushed, maybe do your makeup a little more flirty than usual, and get a smile on your face. If you look physically and emotionally polished, you'll make a better impression. No one wants to tip/take private a girl who looks unhappy and unkept (well there may be a fetish for that, but may not attract the sort of members you'd like to have around.)

And stop sleeping on camera. Not only does no one wanna tip a sleeping girl but thats boring as hell to watch. Not to mention every site I know of doesn't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.